OFFICIAL 2016/17 BBC Radio Sheffield Football Heaven SWFC Thread

Ian the blade is everything I can't stand in a football fan. An over inflated sense of importance, nobody gives a f*ck where you come from or where you used to live and then blatantly makes it known he's a glory hunter. "Oh I wasn't going while we were crap but now we've fluked a few wins against powerhouses like Port Vale and Shrewsbury I'll be going a lot more" Can't wait for it to fall apart for them.

10 hours ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

Ian the blade is everything I can't stand in a football fan. An over inflated sense of importance, nobody gives a f*ck where you come from or where you used to live and then blatantly makes it known he's a glory hunter. "Oh I wasn't going while we were crap but now we've fluked a few wins against powerhouses like Port Vale and Shrewsbury I'll be going a lot more" Can't wait for it to fall apart for them.

Sadly I think they will come up this season but hopefully we will also go up.

They would rather not come up themselves than see us go up because as we all know most Blade fans are Wednesday haters first.

49 minutes ago, Dronfield Blue said:

They won't go up. The squad's not strong enough.

I hope they make the play offs though.

Is it McSue in now then, rather than out?

I hope they have a jolly good go at it, play out of their skins, and finish 7th wih the last kick of the ball on the final day of the season

8 hours ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

Sadly I think they will come up this season but hopefully we will also go up.

They would rather not come up themselves than see us go up because as we all know most Blade fans are Wednesday haters first.

yes how sad are they