OFFICIAL 2016/17 BBC Radio Sheffield Football Heaven SWFC Thread

1 minute ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Same 11 every week, never change ato risk burn out by  winning side.....Fare do's when we only had maybe 13 realistic picks. We have moved on now and have a wealth of riches. It would be criminal not rotating !

I'd understand the calls if 

A. He had made 5 or 6 changes 

and 

B. He didn't explain his philosophy everytime he's asked about it 

The other week Giddings asked him about 3,5,2 ( now personally i think it's a system that could suit us ) he was shot down immediately and CC went on to say he doesn't have a best 11 as the players he brings in are equal in ability to the player he leaves out .

4 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

I'd understand the calls if 

A. He had made 5 or 6 changes 

and 

B. He didn't explain his philosophy everytime he's asked about it 

The other week Giddings asked him about 3,5,2 ( now personally i think it's a system that could suit us ) he was shot down immediately and CC went on to say he doesn't have a best 11 as the players he brings in are equal in ability to the player he leaves out .

I'm with you on 3-5-2 or even 3-6-1 with a central diamond. Carlos Probably thinking in similar terms. However, his conundrum is his confidence or lack of it in the proposed back three. But must add only a fool would try and second guess Carlos.  

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl
ommision

3 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

It does my nut in maybe its my age but that guy said CC makes 5 or 6 changes every game when last night it was 2 

One precautionary FF one to rest a guy who wasn't at his best against Hudds BB what do they want from Carlos

Mick, I was driving when I heard the other Mick on before you was on.  He just seemed to be finding fault, or worse he just didn't have a clue.

5 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Watch out wednesday,wtf for,you guys are so far behind its scary !!

bless

I thought 3 weeks ago that some deluded blunt like wheezy or BTB would think they have a chance 

surprised it's took this long