Post traumatic Wembley disorder

Help, really struggling here, ever since Saturday all I can hear is "We're on our way". And I mean all the time, when I'm falling to sleep, at the shop, in the shower. I occasionally get a bit of respite and it's "We've got Bannan"

How long will it last? It's driving me insane, anyone else the same?

How bizarre, exactly the same two songs, I'll give it another week then try medication.

For all of you there, fantastic support, can't wait to go again.

UTO

FTP

WAWAW

Help, really struggling here, ever since Saturday all I can hear is "We're on our way". And I mean all the time, when I'm falling to sleep, at the shop, in the shower. I occasionally get a bit of respite and it's "We've got Bannan"

How long will it last? It's driving me insane, anyone else the same?

I am exactly the same!

Walked around London Sunday morning in a complete daze (still shell-shocked even from the day before)

Walked past Hippodrome corner (Leicester Square) approx 11.00am fairly busy and I was looking vacantly at the up and coming acts but looked down at the side entrance at floor level at a very stained quilt cover with a pair of bare feet sticking out at one end. Looked like somebody was shuffling a deck of cards underneath..

Sort of put things in a bit more perspective for me..

You know what hurt me more - not us failing to get up as I can accept on that day at least we were not at the races for some reason. Half our team looked like they'd just climbed off a long-haul flight or had not slept all night.

What really hurt was seeing the Dull City fans celebrating like they had won a corner amongst all those empty seats, and seeing Bruce's face looking like a bag of spanners, whilst we all gave it rock all.

You know what hurt me more - not us failing to get up as I can accept on that day at least we were not at the races for some reason. Half our team looked like they'd just climbed off a long-haul flight or had not slept all night.

What really hurt was seeing the Dull City fans celebrating like they had won a corner amongst all those empty seats, and seeing Bruce's face looking like a bag of spanners, whilst we all gave it rock all.

Yep. That was it for me. I think that must be the trick to why Wembley is a hard place to lose, you get your nose rubbed in it at the other end, you can't see your own fans unless you're high up.

They weren't bothered until they scored. Just didn't seem right.

Prescription - holiday in the sun, watch the Euros and then pre season nonsense

It will soon just be a memory to store with all the others - As Ron Greenwood once famously said to Hoddle after dropping him, 'disappointment is part of football'

You'll get over it

I actually said to the missus yesterday think in got some kind of post traumatic stress going on. Too pissed sat night,too hungover/pissed Sunday, it's only really been Monday and Tuesday where the pains kicked in. And the songs just won't go away.

Guest Chapowl21

Ive got it too... Were on our way back, and if not, its we've got Barry Bannan, morning noon and night, will stay with me for ever, 40.000 fans bouncing , singing , clapping, magical day, you just cant buy them days out ......