CHANSIRI STATEMENT

We are exceedingly fortunate and I know we are also exceedingly grateful.

This man is the real McCoy and with CC alongsid,e we could not be in a stronger position.

There can be no guarantees, we all know that, but our chances of stepping up to the plate with a genuine tilt at achieving automatic promotion next season could not be higher.

Thanks to DC and thanks to all on Saturday who have helped to convince him to redouble his efforts over the summer.

Onwards and upwards together.

Guest Hirstpower

What ever it takes and now with a starting balance of 4 million from the playoffs, It's hold on to your hats Lady's and Gentleman.

When you look at the other clubs who have had very very poor Chairman Leeds , Charlton , Cardiff & Blackburn to name a few ,it make`s Mr Chansiri even better than we already know he is . Get behind him buy a ST if you can if not buy a membership and get to as many matches as you can let`s get S6 fuller than it`s been for years .

I thought chairman's statements were supposed to whinge about perceived bad luck from years ago?

My first day back in the office today, as I'm sure it is for many. Plenty of ribbing about Saturday, as expected.

The last thing anybody heard from Mr McCabe was a load of bizzare ranting about luck (Ched and Tevez) and saying it'll be the Under 21's playing next year.

What a lovely contrast. Nice timing from the Chairman and a very highly appreciated read on this dreary Tuesday afternoon. If he continues to make good on what he states in statements like this then we're going to have a great year.

Edited by sheffield_dave

My first day back in the office today, as I'm sure it is for many. Plenty of ribbing about Saturday, as expected.

The last thing anybody heard from Mr McCabe was a load of bizzare ranting about luck (Ched and Tevez) and saying it'll be the Under 21's playing next year.

What a lovely contrast. Nice timing from the Chairman and a very highly appreciated read on this dreary Tuesday afternoon. If he continues to make good on what he states in statements like this then we're going to have a great year.

As an exile from Sheffield I am spared this but really, do the blunts really have the front to try and do this?

As an exile from Sheffield I am spared this but really, do the blunts really have the front to try and do this?

The biggest wind up merchant I know didn't even bother. When I explained how I've felt worse after league losses, the smile disappeared too. They've got nothing really, we're still happy and optimistic and there's no element of feeling cheated. Better for them not to say anything cos we'd only remind them of where they are.