• 2nd
    • Play off winner
    • Play off loser
    • Play off semi-finals
    • 7th-10th
    • 11th-15th
    • 16th-21st
    • Relegated

Clubs get relegated from the premiership with parachute payments EVERY SEASON.

Other clubs strengthen EVERY SEASON.

Getting promoted out of this division will be difficult this season, like EVERY SEASON.

True

I firmly believe that last season was an unusually weak division generally

Next season i think it will be tougher to get into the top 6

Obviosuly much will depend on how our team looks at the start of the season - it coud be spectacularly different

Guest Swfc81

We will win the league, Newcastle will find it difficult, don't Rafa cut out for championship, villa will finish midtable they have a big shock coming, and Norwich top six, think if they lose a couple of their top players ie Redmond, I have the belief we will win it, the team knows they can't afford to let the fans down after the support at Wembley, come on you blue and white wizards!!!!!

Looking at the programme from the weekend it has some stats in it. The team losing the Championship play off final on average finishes 9th the next season. Let's hoe that's not the case eh

It`s not a very useful measure. Some teams do very well and some very badly - the mean of that doesn`t tell you much.

I went with second. I can see next year being our best chance of promotion because Newcastle and villa have come down. They have a lot of work to do to get their squads championship ready. I can see villa finishing bottom half. The yo-yo teams like hull, Burnley and Norwich are the ones you don't want in the league as they know exactly what is needed to get out of this division. It took us and Carlos a few months to work this league out and since Christmas we we really kicked on and claimed the playoff spot. I expect similar from Newcastle, hopefuly a slow start sees them out of the auto battle.

I am hoping derby may need to sell a few players now which means we need to really better brightons transfer window in order to be really competitive.

If we keep our best players, add some more quality and make a good start without a play-off final hangover I see no reason why we can't challenge for automatic promotion.

It won't be easy but with can compete with the likes of Norwich, Brighton and Derby.

Think Newcastle will be top.

Nev !

Seriously ? Are you the one that has voted we will go into the pub league ?

I know Taylor and she would be seriously un impressed if it was you...

You have been warned...

Wonder what Taylor will do to the 5 that voted relegation lol