Hul City selling at their ticket office

Recent matches the Wembley stewards have had zero tolerance of fans in wrong end.In the FA Cup Final some Arsenal fans paid £500 for Hull tickets only to be kicked out after 20 minutes.Individuals might get away with it .

tbf if you're in the opposite end you're pretty dumb to start making a show of it. Just sit and watch the match.

Recent matches the Wembley stewards have had zero tolerance of fans in wrong end.In the FA Cup Final some Arsenal fans paid £500 for Hull tickets only to be kicked out after 20 minutes.Individuals might get away with it .

Segregation used to be next to nil at one time, when we played Arsenal in 93 they were a mixture of both where we was sat close to half way line.

And I bought my ticket from Hillsborough, Arsenal fans were wanting to sit down, guess who were stood up most of game?  :biggrin:

tbf if you're in the opposite end you're pretty dumb to start making a show of it. Just sit and watch the match.

I think they failed to celebrate when Hull were 2-0 up.I would imagine they will winkle out as many as they can to avoid problems if anything controversial happens and have too many aways to deal with.

I registered 2 accounts with Hull last week in case I didn't get tickets. I'm not using them and have already given 1 to somebody.

If anybody wants to use the other incase an ID is required then I'm happy to give you the details. (My postcode is not a Sheffield one either).

Might be an idea to check whether any other owls are wanting a ticket if you're not going to need the full 6 ticket allowance :)

Surely this is just asking for trouble. They know we have sold out and fans are desperate for tickets. To sell them without a prior purchase history is basically saying if Owls fans can find a post code from near hull they can have a ticket and we will take their money. Now, from what I hear, the clubs don't actually make money directly from ticket sales, more it goes into a pot type thing. Is this the league or fa telling em they can do it, knowing what will happen, but not caring cos they'll sell more seats?

This is on their site.....

Supporters who haven’t yet secured a ticket for Saturday’s Sky Bet Championship Play-Off Final against Sheffield Wednesday at Wembley will have the opportunity to do so in person from the KC Stadium.

A limited number of tickets will be available to buy from 12noon today (Tuesday) from the Away Supporters Bar which is located in the north-east corner of the stadium. Tickets will be on sale until 5pm today, and again from 9am on Wednesday morning.

These are available on a first come, first served basis. Cash and card payments will be accepted. Please note that you will need your Customer Number to purchase tickets.

Supporters will be able to buy up to a maximum of six tickets per Customer Number.

Category 2 - £76 Adults, £38 Ages - 65 and over, 16 and under
Category 3 - £64 Adults, £32 Ages - 65 and over, 16 and under
Category 4 - £52 Adults, £26 Ages - 65 and over, 16 and under
Please note that a £3 per ticket booking fee applies

Tickets are no longer available to purchase online or by telephone.

Read more at http://www.hullcitytigers.com/news/article/play-off-final-tickets-available-to-buy-in-person-from-noon-3123726.aspx#H8zZM0PwLXzQuvM8.99

......... dontg want to drive down and be turned away if i need the ID. Can anyone confirm what the craic is. Cheers

Many Hull fans not bothered about some of ours in their end.Unfortunately the Tinpot and Massive remarks on here have caused others saying they will grass up on sight any of the huge clubs fans.Pity really because most matches between us have been good events with 2 good sets of fans.