Hul City selling at their ticket office

If anyone has got tickets for the Hull end -

17. Any individual who has entered any part of the Ground designated for the use of any group of supporters to which they do not belong may be ejected from the Ground either for the purposes of their own safety or for any other reason.
Read more at http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadium/StadiumGuide/RulesnRegulations#u766tMTC4KH9kE7p.99

You'll have to keep quiet when we go 4-0 up then.

No idea how many tickets each those I know who have been to Hull, but I hope they don't get their collar felt and ejected on Saturday. I couldn't believe it when they said they used the same postcode / address one after each other!

Done it in work time too, rearranging a delivery to fit in with their schedule.

A good friend of ours is a season ticket holder at Hull so he used his client ID and details so should be OK, no idea about anybody else.

What do you do if Fessi curls the winner in the 93rd minute? Burst into tears?

I think I might and I am in the middle of our fans - tears of joy mind.

Guest Humberowl

Remember at Wembley the wearing of rival colours in wrong end will result in said fans getting thrown out

Stewards are like the gestapo

Guest Humberowl

Fuuucking garbage like Hull shouldn't be in the prem.

Tinpot doesn't do it justice

You really do talk poo

Hulls recent history trumps ours and they finished above us.

Glad not all our fans are as thick as you

Guest Bubo-bubo

Has anyone actually been successful with this method? Mate of mine is thinking of driving over tomorrow.

Yes, brother registered this morning and got allocated 6 tickets. 

Got his two tickets and passed his id no. onto other wednesdayites. (loads there)

Has anyone actually bought from the KC yet or this all wind and P ?

Load of mates missed out been down and got tickets they didnt care im sure they are just happy to shift them. They reckon 5k wednesday

When leeds played donny the other year at wembley leeds bought tickets on the donny end and all they did was segragate them into a block

Edited by stocksyuto

I remember when Leeds lost to Doncaster a whole bunch of Leeds fans were rounded up by stewards into a little enclave amongst the Donny fans.

Being Leeds fans they were probably acting up though and looked like a set of tvvats.

I was there, they were getting into Wembley with Leeds tops on! 

Guest ManorOwl

Thinking about driving down tomorrow. Any chance somebody could PM a customer number and postcode for their system won't let me create one on their site now.