Hul City selling at their ticket office

A couple of people who boasted about getting tickets in the Hull end and posted photos of their tickets on the kop facebook group  (not the brightest idea) have had their tickets cancelled

I have an ID from someone else. Do hoping to be ok.

Like I said though, I've heArd it's not needed due to them being desperate to get tickets sold.

I'm happy to pick some tickets up for anyone, if you are quick.

I could well be interested in this - i'll PM you in a bit

A couple of people who boasted about getting tickets in the Hull end and posted photos of their tickets on the kop facebook group (not the brightest idea) have had their tickets cancelled

flipping simpletons glad I don't go anywhere near that.

Guest Hirstpower

i have a Hull Id if anyone is thinking over going over there. need a ticket myself and happy to give money first.

A couple of people who boasted about getting tickets in the Hull end and posted photos of their tickets on the kop facebook group  (not the brightest idea) have had their tickets cancelled

only got themselves to blame. I never know why people do this, or advertise the fact they got in for kid/oap prices etc etc. by all means do it but use a bit of common sense! 

I'm all up for our boys getting tickets in the Dull end but FFS some people really are thick as roger. Its these same people that have potential to tarnish our name and the event itself. How's about they go get their tickets, and be a little quieter about it. Those who had their tickets cancelled because of being clever lol

Just go, sit in their end, stay safe, cause no problems and let all your celebrations out at the final whistle when it's safe to do so, last thing we want is any fellow Owls getting a kicking! If things are going well, it's going to be difficult to contain yourselves I know that, but it is just a game of football at the end of the day. Hull should be ashamed of themselves for a) taking all their allocation and b) knowingly selling tickets to SWFC fans

No - you read it wrong.

I was offered club Wembley tickets for £250 through a Facebook friend who worked for Grosvenor. It's too much though.

Really?

I'm glad this is with SEE tickets, as I have a contract with them, so I can get 10 tickets, even though I'm neither a ST holder or member.

Maybe the tickets they give away are affecting the final numbers.

Said this in another thread. I was at Wembley for the England v Poland World Cup Qualifier a couple of years back and Polish fans we rife in the home supporters end being allowed in wearing Poland shirts, flags etc. Absolutely nothing was done to restrict them. If Poland had won we would've had to go through the playoffs, so it's not like it was a nothing game. I'm not saying that Wednesday fans should do the same, just highlighting that the stewarding isn't necessarily as strict as some have made out in this thread.

As I said in another thread I had previously had some tickets from see, as they are a client of mine, but have gave them away due to work issues. These work issues got sorted out after I got rid of the tickets. Hence why I'm left in this awkward situation.

Have Pmd you re hull tickets

Guest diggers left foot

I have registered with Hull City with link from this thread . I am now outside Hulls ground trying to collar someone who has an ID with previous purchase history. If you don't have this you won't get a ticket which is what I was told.

Guest Darkus Owlus

A couple of people who boasted about getting tickets in the Hull end and posted photos of their tickets on the kop facebook group (not the brightest idea) have had their tickets cancelled

Epic lols

People never learn with social media.

Guest Darkus Owlus

Thing is if they knew they'd only flog 27k tickets (or whatever it is they've sold) they'll not want to be vastly outnumbered by us.

Still tin pot though.