Hull aint shifting those tickets!

Wait and see what the state of play is with Wednesday tickets on Monday morning.

If it doesn't look like general sale is happening, then you've got a few hours to buy in the Hull end before their deadline closes.

As Hull's ticket deadline is Monday afternoon, and our general sale starts Tuesday morning, I'd be amazed if some of Hull's unsold tickets aren't allocated to Wednesday, but some folk on here claim all Hull's blocks are available for sale (no idea how they know this!).

I can buy mine on Monday morning but unfortunately I bought all my partners tickets on my ID so having to risk GS. At least I can log in on ours on Monday though and see what's left.

Couldn't understand the fuss at first with our ticket sale, but then realised, and especially when looking on Hull website, I realised how ingenious, and absolutely fair, our ticket distribution from SEE has been. It split our ticket availability into ST holders with extra points (I presume from purchasing tickets to non-ST games such as cup ties and away games, and even, I presume, purchases made in the shop) down through 'mere' ST holders, Members, through Non-st's who have amassed points for various reasons, until general sale.

May seem complicated, but when studied, it's using the Club Shop to develop a sliding scale of how much interest has been shown in the club. Yes, I know that it does not take into account Pay on the Day, but it does take into account all the people that the club can trace.

Incidentally, how does one access the Hull website to comment on some of the rubbish and mis-aprehensions they have about our great club.   

Just seen this

Wembley tickets go on general sale

After selling over 15,000 tickets so far to season pass holders, Hull City will put all remaining play-off final tickets on general sale today from 2pm.

Supporters can purchase up to a maximum of six tickets from Ticketmaster via https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hullcitytigers/ or over the phone by calling 0844 248 5009 (calls cost 7p per min plus standard network charges, mobile rates may vary). City fans cannot buy tickets over the counter at the SMC Ticket Zone or from Tiger Leisure. 

Supporters buying during the general sales period should note that they will need their Customer Number. This can be found on any previous home match tickets that have been purchased, or on ticket confirmation emails previously received, and begins with a letter 'H'. If you are unsure about your Customer Number, please contact the Ticketmaster Customer Services number on 03333 213 126 or email ticket.office@smc-hull.com for confirmation. 

Read more: http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Hull-City-talking-points-Handling-pressure-key/story-29297673-detail/story.html#ixzz49BpELpa1 
Follow us: @hulldailymail on Twitter | HullDailyMail on Facebook

Have the last 3 Popes been ill?

Edited by Triple O

Does everyone think it's better to buy in hull end or chance general sale in Wednesday end

Asked at the desk at the ticket office and they said there's no chance of it going to general sale. Considering the final phase is for people that have attended 1 game in the past two years I reckon they're right

Sheffield hubris

noun: hubris

excessive pride or self-confidence.

This coming from a set of supporters who, during the first leg of their play off game, were singing "Sheffield Wednesday we're coming for you"

Irony?