Derby v Hull

Calm down. Its too easy to get over confident. Look at how many games we have lost this season against teams at the bottom. We are underdogs, let it remain so.

Much prefer being the underdogs. Let Hull bang on about how they'll beat us. Matters not one bit when the match starts.

Curtis Davies: "It wasn't our goal to stumble into Wembley but we'll take it."

That's the spirit, lad. lol

Compare that with how much it meant to our lads. Who are absolutely buzzing and realise what an achievement we've made. Dull are just living up to their name. You'd think it was a pre season friendly match during and after the game. 

Curtis Davies: "It wasn't our goal to stumble into Wembley but we'll take it."

That's the spirit, lad. lol

Picture the scene in the dressing room

Bruce" We're in the final lads"

Players "Oh yeah yay"

Hulls strength is their wide players. Robertson and the Egyptian lad are decent players. Seen Hull a few times this season, and they are average in my opinion. The result on Saturday was a one off, and Derby just didn't turn up.

Wednesday will win this.

Hulls strength is their wide players. Robertson and the Egyptian lad are decent players. Seen Hull a few times this season, and they are average in my opinion. The result on Saturday was a one off, and Derby just didn't turn up.

Wednesday will win this.

Hull have wide players? They were so narrow tonight at times you could have fooled me.

Edited by dr. benway

I know it happened to us in 2005. Is there any examples in the new Wembley where part of one of the teams allocation has been given to the other due to not taking up the full allocation?

No there aren't I'm pretty sure. The attendance is just lower. 

Edited by TheEnchanter

So the spirited Derby siege was about the most predictable thing in history – especially after Brighton doing it last night – and yet Hull still conceded two *at home*. Shows just what an incredible job our CBs in particular did the other night. We got battered even harder and only let in one, in a really hostile away atmosphere. Lees and Loovens were absolute titans at the Amex.

Wednesday will win this.

Snodgrass a key man for me. Tough, bit dirty, quick, can score or set one up. We're gonna want him kept very quiet.

Best bit about this result is both teams can play in their home kits at Wembley and still have a good contrast between them for anyone sitting 5 miles away at the back of the stand. If we were playing Derby it would have been either white or light blue against blue and white or light blue and dark blue...