Official Summer 2016 Transfer Rumours Megathread

1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

HITC is about as reliable as The Penquin 

I'm going to pull you up there, HITC is like the BBC compared to Penguin! I'm convinced he is running his own P lab and is his best customer at the same time. 

2 minutes ago, Morepork said:

I'm going to pull you up there, HITC is like the BBC compared to Penguin! I'm convinced he is running his own P lab and is his best customer at the same time. 

lol

55 minutes ago, Milan Missing Marble said:

Transfer Deadline Day on SSN should be presented by Penguin; Aero, S6Transfers and Nixon with all their latest random scoops and exclusives lol

Don't forget Roving Reporter JTO...

*awaits JTO neg from the shadows*

3 hours ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

The cost of buying players from abroad has just shot through the roof, courtesy of the turkeys voting for Christmas. They are already costing 7% more than they were yesterday.

Good job our owners got a few pennies then ain't it. 

Not too mention his business probably trades using american dollars. It'll be reyt.

Edited by mozzy85

23 minutes ago, mozzy85 said:

Love the fact we do our business without much info being leaked but it makes pre season drag like a muther bugger. 

Hurry the feck up August.

I'm hoping that the rumours of high level signings are true and if so, it would be consistent to expect they are deals that will take some time to finalise. Not so interesting for us waiting for news though.