Fessi - I want to be an Owl for life

Being the main man somewhere has probably done him the world of good, isn't this his best season for goals?

Fantastic bloke too.

Its a good job that he didnt join Leeds. According to JV he would be one of several quality players there, whereas here he gets to be a big fish in a small pond.

:laugh:

Edited by Bluesteel

Its a good job that he didnt join Leeds. According to JV he would be one of several quality players there, whereas here he gets to be a big fish in a small pond.

:laugh:

Him not having the right mentality for Leeds is our gain.

What exactly is a 'Leeds mentality? anyway. Being a tvvat?'

What a signing he has been for us.

Just a shame his loan ends at the end of the season. Reckon we could muster up a 350k bid, might have to sell one or two first?

Edited by evaD

"The chairman wants me to sign for 10 years".

Well, the chairman should hand out the 10 year contract then and have done with it.

Bit like saying I earn 25k a year but my boss wants to pay me 100.

Guest mrbluesky

"The chairman wants me to sign for 10 years".

Well, the chairman should hand out the 10 year contract then and have done with it.

Bit like saying I earn 25k a year but my boss wants to pay me 100.

Don`t take quotes so seriously. :rolleyes:

Love Fernando but it's the equivalent of being fanny struck, now he's had his end away with us he just can't resist. Long may it continue !

Nev beats swear police Sensation !

GAAAHAGAHAHAAAA. Well done Nev.

Well done FF.

Honestly, my feet haven't hit the ground since the Cardiff match. Just really enjoying being a Wednesdayite for now. This sort of comment has to be seen as a good thing coming from a very good player. He's at least happy here and that's a good start. Who knows what the future holds? Can't be naive but no need to be sceptical either.

Just remember him missing that chance at watford when clean through when we spossed a 01/ money does talk tho chaps one big offer from Italy& who knows/?? Best thing these days tho is world's a lot smaller so a quick hop home & bobs yu

I knew Forestieri was a fantastic player when we signed him, but he seems to have improved even more this season under Carvalhal, and has added a consistency to his game that wasn't always there when he was at Watford.

I really don't think he'd massively struggle in the Premier League...hopefully we'll find out for ourselves soon!

This 

I have a mate who's a Watford fan who commented when we signed him - 'great player, but you'll not get many games out of him'

I keep thinking about the Watford fans who were lamenting vydra going to reading, but weren't overly fussed about Fernando coming here! Chalk and cheese seasons....

It's all about environment. We've got it spot on with this boy.

I keep thinking about the Watford fans who were lamenting vydra going to reading, but weren't overly fussed about Fernando coming here! Chalk and cheese seasons....

It's all about environment. We've got it spot on with this boy.

That's cos Reading are poo poo.

I'd take Vydra here too.

He can share a taxi here with Adelene Guerdiora & they can go on nights out with FF, McGugan and Pudil.

Wonderful player - wonderful article.

Can't understand the cynicism.

He says he wants to play for Wednesday for good.

I praise that sentiment. I don't look for the "secret get-out clause" in expressions of affection and loyalty.

Are any of you lot married? Well, if not, let me tell you that at your engagement party you shouldn't be discussing divorce. :rolleyes: