Fessi - I want to be an Owl for life

Stop moaning at every little decision that goes against him and he'll be a better player than he his now.

He got face on being subbed for his own good against Cardiff

Thought CC did the right thing taking him off when he did. 

Love FF to bits, but there's no denying that he's a bit of a hothead when he gets going. 

He's a bit of a maverick and that's why he's such a good player. 

You just know that in 5 years' time when Carlos is managing Atletico Madrid and he's explaining some substitution choices to his adoring fans, he'll stop mid-sentence and look into the middle distance before... 

:manager:

"Let me tell you a little story, about protecting a talented player. Back in England, I have very talented player, little Fernando. And every week, he get fouled by the opposites. Every week he is having 7 shades of shít kicked out of him, but referees... they do nothing. They do worse than nothing. They keep booking him for diving. He try to prevent the leg break, and referees, they keep giving him cards for this. He jump for ball, yellow card. He get tackled fairly- yellow card Fernando. He get fouled- yellow card Fernando. In this condition, you must protect the player. You must look after the player. That is why I substitute George Hirst after he do two goals. We must protect him."

Guest wilyfox

Bumped into FF this morning. He's heard people are still calling him "Fessi", and has now retracted his lifetime statement.

You just know that in 5 years' time when Carlos is managing Atletico Madrid and he's explaining some substitution choices to his adoring fans, he'll stop mid-sentence and look into the middle distance before... 

"Let me tell you a little story, about protecting a talented player. Back in England, I have very talented player, little Fernando. And every week, he get fouled by the opposites. Every week he is having 7 shades of shít kicked out of him, but referees... they do nothing. They do worse than nothing. They keep booking him for diving. He try to prevent the leg break, and referees, they keep giving him cards for this. He jump for ball, yellow card. He get tackled fairly- yellow card Fernando. He get fouled- yellow card Fernando. In this condition, you must protect the player. You must look after the player. That is why I substitute George Hirst after he do two goals. We must protect him."

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I simply like the fact the player's seem to be enjoying this season just as much as us and want to be part of our football club.

I feel everyone thinks we are going places and will be a Prem team again sooner rather than later.

This giving any one else a twitch in the loins?

Not just me then lol

I know this doesn't mean for sure that he will be here with us for years and years , but it's good to know he's loving it at Wednesday and is happy.

You can see how much he loves it by the ways he's played all season. 

Here FF is the man. 

He clearly revels in being the talisman of the team. 

Long may it continue. 

Edited by SiJ