Ticket System In Meltdown

Started 30 minutes ago at number 2335 - now down to 1750, it's doing about 6 every 15 seconds - but every now and then it throws me back a couple of hundred places.

Now back to number 1980 - I'm not refreshing or anything, it's just a bag of vvank system.

Just got through on the ticket office line took 30 mins of holding but once through  tickets were processed straight away. The calls go through the club to a call centre in nottingham where there are 40 staff answering calls as appose to the four staff at the club! worth a shot.

The reason for the queue number change is because they will have more than one server at their ticketing provider so it's impossible to give an accurate queue number, it's a best guess.

More than one server lol

The whole thing is clearly being run off Dave Richards old Spectrum +2 and I think the tape must have jammed.

I selected two seats about an hour ago but wasn't able to add them to the basket. Then it said my allocation has been used and I'm not able to select any more. So where are they? Tried logging out and back in again and it booted me to the back of the queue. It's an absolute joke.

Theres a lesson for us all here. Don't wait to buy two together for you and your mate. Buy your own when you can.

This happened to me so had to use someone on the friends list to get the ticket. Still showing that I've used mine and the seat I selected is orange and can't be selected again.

Just got through on the ticket office line took 30 mins of holding but once through  tickets were processed straight away. The calls go through the club to a call centre in nottingham where there are 40 staff answering calls as appose to the four staff at the club! worth a shot.

First person on here today to get tickets?  WTF: