Ticket System In Meltdown

I cant buy until Sunday. Not a member, but plenty of Priority Points. Stupid, yes I know.

Does anyone know, can I buy just after midnight on Saturday night, or does it only allow it from 9am on Sunday morning?

I cant buy until Sunday. Not a member, but plenty of Priority Points. Stupid, yes I know.

Does anyone know, can I buy just after midnight on Saturday night, or does it only allow it from 9am on Sunday morning?

It's 9am Sunday but the only change to ticketing at this time is that those who are not ST holders, not members but have 100 priority points can buy so system shouldn't be too busy.

i got in eventually (in queue since 9.13am) and it let me buy two, don't worry about spining circle it goes after a couple of minutes. i got screenshot of availability as of 12.05pm will try and post it now..

It just doesn't work even when I'm in. First it just wouldn't let me select any tickets, then I suddenly was just able to buy one  - whch it won't let me do either. Pretty annoying  considering I've already bought plane tickets 

It's 9am Sunday but the only change to ticketing at this time is that those who are not ST holders, not members but have 100 priority points can buy so system shouldn't be too busy.

What you are politely saying is that there are not many regulars stupid enough as me to have not bought membership.

I even offered to buy membership yesterday but the girl on the phone seemed to think it might not activate in time.

Thanks for the info.

Edited by Holmowl

It just doesn't work even when I'm in. First it just wouldn't let me select any tickets, then I suddenly was just able to buy one - whch it won't let me do either. Pretty annoying considering I've already bought plane tickets

It took absolutely ages for me when I'd logged on. Just left it and left it and eventually the pages loaded properly. This was at 9.30am though-it may be a lot worse now. Took 45 minutes for everything to process. I'd come out of it a few times, thinking it just wasn't working, but it did eventually load

After 25 minutes, I had the tickets up on the screen and chose seats. Didn't do anything when I tried to add to basket.

Eventually page refreshed and out me to number 2050 in the queue.

Grrr.