Ticket System In Meltdown

Ok, I have been ringing the 0370 number for the last 15 minutes non stop. I just kept getting cut off. At probably the 100th attempt, I have been put into the queue to the ticket office. Don't know how long it will take to get through but perseverance does at least get you into the queue.

So someone who hasn't been a game all season, but is mate with a season ticket holder, gets priority over me for example. 

F*ck off. 

This!

I've paid on gate for about 10 matches this season, ordered one through online shop and bought numerous in store but i'll still miss out to a season ticket holder getting their mate one who hasn't been since god knows when. 

so we're all waiting in this queue while your sorts are having a snoop around the ground, ffs! lol

Was only queueing to buy a fridge magnet too. Thought I might as well buy a couple of tickets while I was at it.

Out of interest, how much is the phone line per minute ?

lol

Erm...I didn't think of that! I have honestly called it at least 200 times this morning! Seriously, all 03 numbers have to be included in mobile call packages by law.

This!

I've paid on gate for about 10 matches this season, ordered one through online shop and bought numerous in store but i'll still miss out to a season ticket holder getting their mate one who hasn't been since god knows when.

My dad is a season ticket holder and he could only buy one ticket and couldn't get me one. I had to do it separately so I'm not sure this is the case really

Ticketmaster says thanks for it's most profitable phone line day of the season.

The staff have now gone out for a celebration lunch and will be back tommorow. Possibly. Unless it's sunny.

Edited by Mr Farrell

Finally got in ticket booking system after 2 hours 7 mins - to be faced with all boxes (choose seats, quick seats & more info) greyed out!

What now???

Ticketmaster says thanks for it's most profitable phone line day of the season.

The staff have now gone out for a celebration lunch and will be back tommorow. Possibly. Unless it's sunny.

They use See Tickets, not Ticketmaster