Ticket System In Meltdown

Season ticket holders could get two tickets!!

@Alan Harper, why did you not get your sons on the same day?

TICKET SALE DATES

Saturday 30 April to Wednesday 4 May

Season Ticket holders can claim their own seat during these dates. One ticket per Season Ticket holder, until midnight on 4 May before these seats are released on Thursday morning.  

This period of sale will be the only time supporters have the facility to load their ticket to their Season Ticket card. 

Thursday 5 May to Saturday 7 May

Season Ticket holders, Owls Members, Foundation Members and new 2016/17 Season Ticket holders. Two tickets per ID.

As posted in t'other ticket thread...

Just a thought - perhaps online tickets have been temporarily disabled until all the fans down at the stadium have been served? I'm pretty sure they've always had priority over online sales.

Clear bluff trying to get the system all to himself.

Got mine at last, what a pulavar!

Picked the quick seats option, so as to not be pushed back in the queue.

Wonder if Mansfield Mick has got his ticket yet?

Edited by marconi

I selected two seats about an hour ago but wasn't able to add them to the basket. Then it said my allocation has been used and I'm not able to select any more. So where are they? Tried logging out and back in again and it booted me to the back of the queue. It's an absolute joke.

Theres a lesson for us all here. Don't wait to buy two together for you and your mate. Buy your own when you can.

Has anyone managed to get tickets the phone this morning?

I've tried so many times but no answer. Was number 7 online for 30 mins, it went up to number 8 (!) and now i'm up to 6. i can'timagine it working even if I ge to number 1

Guest frogowl

After reading previous comment about choosing "quick seats" I've managed to get one without much hold up. Been sat looking at spinning circle for an hour when trying to use "choose seats" Maybe that's the answer, go for 'Quickies" Would only let me buy one tho, not 2 as it stated for members.