Ticket System In Meltdown

Just got through on the ticket office line took 30 mins of holding but once through  tickets were processed straight away. The calls go through the club to a call centre in nottingham where there are 40 staff answering calls as appose to the four staff at the club! worth a shot.

What number is that to call?

Guest grez_owls4ever

Just rang Ticket office, got through 3rd time of asking, on hold for 20 mins and tickets processed straight away

Number is 0370 020 1867 and its option one, no need to listen to the options just press 1 as soon as the huy starts talking

You might get cut off a couple of times with a message saying "sorry we are unable to take your call right now" just keep ringing until you get in the queue and sit it out

If your spinning wheel is clockwise, you are in queue B. If it's anti clockwise you are in queue A. Queue A is scheduled to be cleared first and then queue B.

Mines increasing and decreasing in size while playing the theme tune from doctor who. what does that mean?

Mines increasing and decreasing in size while playing the theme tune from doctor who. what does that mean?

You have won a prize. Sit tight and Duncan from Ticketmeister will be in touch.

Edited by Mr Farrell

Tried it at 8:55 put me 400 in the queue. Was on the page for 8:58 picked two seats, went to pay on my saved card and couldn't get on page so tried paying in a new card which was the same card, it wouldn't allow it as it was already saved somewhere.

Eventually worked pressed confirm. Spinning wheel of doom for 5 minutes then......oh no, crash, back to confirm page. Confirmed again, went and stood next phone mast outside job I'm working on (like that works, other than giving me a brain tumour) and spinning wheel of doom eventually worked.

Got my tickets at 9:25.

"You're waiting in a queue. A queue that will take you far away. You know where you hope the queue will take you, but you can't be sure. Yet it doesn't matter. Now, tell me why?"

"Because we'll be at Wembley"

giphy.gif

Edited by TheEnchanter

Just rang Ticket office, got through 3rd time of asking, on hold for 20 mins and tickets processed straight away

Number is 0370 020 1867 and its option one, no need to listen to the options just press 1 as soon as the huy starts talking

You might get cut off a couple of times with a message saying "sorry we are unable to take your call right now" just keep ringing until you get in the queue and sit it out

tried this like 20 times lol