Ticket System In Meltdown

Tell me this:  were you supposed to sign is as a member before joining the queue, or can you do so when it comes to buying the tickets?

I've been steadily moving up the queue all morning but I'm worried it'll not let me purchase when I get to the front of it because I didn't log in as a member at the start!  Stress city.

Tell me this:  were you supposed to sign is as a member before joining the queue, or can you do so when it comes to buying the tickets?

I've been steadily moving up the queue all morning but I'm worried it'll not let me purchase when I get to the front of it because I didn't log in as a member at the start!  Stress city.

Just tried for you and there wasn't even the option to login - I just entered the queue when clicking on the Club Shop/Ticket link. So, no need to panic!

PANIC !!!!!!

ARGGHHHHH !!!!!

Good, that's exactly what I did!!!

Finally got the bottle to refresh - still same options = none!

Good, that's exactly what I did!!!

Finally got the bottle to refresh - still same options = none!

Dur - it's me - needed to sign in!

Get on the phone.

After 2 and a half hours online, I was in position 599.

Phoned 0370 020 1867, option 1.

Kept getting cut off and hitting redial until I was put in the queue. Probably 60 calls.

Queued on hold for 17 minutes.

Bought Tickets.

Is it possible for a member not to get one? At work and won't be able to log on till tonight.

Theoretically yes. If every member and season ticket holder bought 2 tickets before you it would be sold out.

In reality, it's unlikely as I'm sure many will just be buying 1 ticket.