The Owls vs Cardiff City. Official Matchday Thread

Won't be at Hillsborough today and probably won't be able to catch the love stream or check scores (might be a good thing!!) so bit gutted but just got the arsenal game replaying with breakfast to get in the mood.

Do us proud lads

You can catch my love stream any time.

I am about to launch into my prematch Portuguese tart (pastry) which has become somwehat of a tradition (since last week)and I will do so with great reflection on this season. I've had a right laugh. And that's all that I want for for today. That we all have a good time.

2-0 HOOOOOOPS X2

Mini pitch invasion greeted by a wall of boos

Glenn loovens will do lap of honour with loads of kids clinging onto him and his hair will be on fleek.

Massive doesn't go anywhere near what today could mean for #swfc

Wow!! Couldnt sleep. Get me too work!!! Today is going to be a good day #greatatmosphere #oldladybouncing #withustotheend #wawaw

I can never get mine to play a tune!

lol

Brilliant Pauli.

The big question, with only one match thread left, is will his ever-lengthening probobobob.........obly break the official record for the world's longest single word? Beating the welsh word for cat, which has 1752 letters.

My mood all week has gone from confident to very confident, but this morning has turned to worry.

Im sticking with my 3-0 and an afternoon of celebration and joy.

Hooper from an inch scuffed off his knee, Hooper 25 yard screamer similar to Birmingham, Pudil coolest 18 yard finish you will ever see to wrap up a glorious afternoon and league campaign.

Great OMT...again! Bully summed it up, "we have better players than them." The midfield shall be ours, they will concede free kicks galore.

Fessi shall run amok, and we'll get goals by the score.

Not sure whether I would want to be there today, Wednesday always put you through the wringer! Yeah, I suppose I would really, but the nerves will be jangling all the way down here in sunny Cornwall. Might cut the lawn to take my mind off it. Good luck to the lads and all the massive numbers of supporters today.

COME ON YOU BLUE AND WHITE WIZARDS!!

Well the big day is here, hopefully there will be an additional 3 big days added to our season shortly.

For games like this I normally wake up full of forboding and "the WEDNESDAY way" strangly not today though, don't know why, I'm not used to quiet optimism...

Let's hope everyone has a great day (well WEDNESDAY supporters, not Cardiff obviously),

Enjoy !