What do we think CC's "Process" is?

Its coaching talk for staying in the present, concentrating on the things you can control and influence and then seeing what outcomes happen. As a coach, I love the way he speaks, he is seriously educated. 

Even better is when you hear the players using these terms, this means they are buying in and believe in his way

Its coaching talk for staying in the present, concentrating on the things you can control and influence and then seeing what outcomes happen. As a coach, I love the way he speaks, he is seriously educated. 

Even better is when you hear the players using these terms, this means they are buying in and believe in his way

FF said CC watches all football worldwide to hone his own outlook

One of Carlos' favourite sayings is "We are still in the process" but what do we think that process is? Is it the obvious?

It just means he is working on improving the team's performances and he can't get to the standard he wants overnight. Nothing more to it

i think its as simple as him demanding high standards from his players, and that in his mind we are not the finished article yet. Yes we have come on a lot this season, but he strives to get the best from his team.

This is the first season in a long time, we have signed players on a consistent basis purely to improve the squad, rather than getting a body through the door, to add a number because of injuries. think players like GTF, gooch, howard etc. 

Yes we had the odd gem in the past, wickham, barkley, but a lot was just because we needed numbers. 

I think we have a man here who has the potential to take us all the way into europe, given the time and resources. 

i think its as simple as him demanding high standards from his players, and that in his mind we are not the finished article yet. Yes we have come on a lot this season, but he strives to get the best from his team.

This is the first season in a long time, we have signed players on a consistent basis purely to improve the squad, rather than getting a body through the door, to add a number because of injuries. think players like GTF, gooch, howard etc.

Yes we had the odd gem in the past, wickham, barkley, but a lot was just because we needed numbers.

I think we have a man here who has the potential to take us all the way into europe, given the time and resources.

Gooch lol what ever happen to him???