The Owls vs Bolton. Official Matchday Thread.

Well done Wednesday.

Delighted with another three points.

Good spirit shown by both sides.

Forestieri's goal was another gem.

And delighted that Hooper got a brace. Think we have to get Hooper extended or signed ASAP.

Ipswich's late winner was a sickener. But we've closed the gap on out of form Brighton. Just gotta keep picking up points to stay in touch and hopefully we'll break into the top six sooner or later.

Only concern is switching off after we score lately. Apart from that we're going very well and look like scoring plenty the majority of the time. Keep it up CC and Wednesday.

If we don't overtake Ipswich we will soon be above Brighton. They've lost their way.

This - Ipawich very solid and I expect them to be there or thereabouts at the end anyway.

Expected the wheels to come off for Brighton and so it is proving.

Vital to win tonight - keep the pressure up and we will be rewarded.

But god it was hard work - we have to be more ruthless and defend better, especially after scoring.

Another OMDT Motm performance from Mrgund too.

138.gif

Would like to go on record to apologise to my adoring fans with regards my misplaced and poorly timed wigan 2-0 and FFS reply. I must do better.

5 points clear of 9th

2 points away from 5th with a better goal advantage

7 points from autos

Shakey defence or not so much to be positive about

Indeed, lots to be positive about ^

:D

This League is a marathon and nothing can be taken for granted against anyone in this League even teams like Bolton. Which we know full and well after MK Dons and Charlton. But near enough every game we look like creating and scoring plenty. Excited and delighted with how the season is going. I'd have never expected this after last season and the summer but there's so much to be positive about this season whatever happens. I'm enjoying it a lot.

Never ceases to amaze me the amount of negative tripe posted on virtually every OMDT if we're not romping home by 3 or 4.

Some of you need to have a serious look at yourselves.

I'll guarantee there'll be people slagging players off tonight cos we only won 3-2.

Ive been supporting this club since the 60s and I always thought that we had something about us as fans, a bit of class that the others hadn't, but now it's whinge, moan and complain at any opportunity. Embarrassing and pathetic.

There's a huge difference between being a fan and a supporter and unfortunately we seem to have plenty of the former and less of the latter.

Indeed, lots to be positive about ^

:D

This League is a marathon and nothing can be taken for granted against anyone in this League even teams like Bolton. Which we know full and well after MK Dons and Charlton. But near enough every game we look like creating and scoring plenty. Excited and delighted with how the season is going. I'd have never expected this after last season and the summer but there's so much to be positive about this season whatever happens. I'm enjoying it a lot.

We still have to play ipswich and brighton again aswell so lots of chances to hold down a play off spot

Never ceases to amaze me the amount of negative tripe posted on virtually every OMDT if we're not romping home by 3 or 4.

I'll guarantee there'll be people slagging players off tonight cos we only won 3-2.

Ive been supporting this club since the 60s and I always thought that we had something about us as fans, a bit of class that the others hadn't, but now it's whinge, moan and complain at any opportunity. Embarrassing and pathetic.

There's a huge difference between being a fan and a supporter and unfortunately we seem to have plenty of the former and less of the latter.

Stop moaning FFS.

241.gif