A TV studio

Just watching the Exeter Liverpool game and thinking how they have got a prop up tv studio for the game.

That thing we have in the corner surely can only be a temporary thing, looks a bit of an eyesore on the ground if I'm honest.

If we were to get promoted surely we would need an upgrade on this!

Could we use any of the boxes do you reckon?

Just watching the Exeter Liverpool game and thinking how they have got a prop up tv studio for the game.

That thing we have in the corner surely can only be a temporary thing, looks a bit of an eyesore on the ground if I'm honest.

If we were to get promoted surely we would need an upgrade on this!

Could we use any of the boxes do you reckon?

Gary Hoopers when he leaves

South west corner.

ITV digital built a purpose made tv studio directly under stadium control.

It looked class.

The glass panelling is now covered by an advertising board.

I have often wondered what happened to this space.

It surely still exists.

Either some bugger just lost the key or it was used as storage space for spongy diadora minature footballs and cuppa chupps advertising boards.

Easiest thing is to just to loan one of those things that Phileas Fogg pissed off around the world on. At the end of the game if we win the TV crew can come back down. If we don't then we can cut the ropes and let them float into space.

Edited by WayneTheOwl

Premier league demands purpose built studio, 2x post-match interview areas and fully equipped media centre now

From what I remember reading I gather there are loads of little stadium requirements like that. One of them was a requirement to have the two dugouts equidistant from the half-way line, so watch out for a request to move your seat if you have a season ticket on that other side and we do go up...