Was thinking this guy gets loads of flack but most teams stick 2-3 players on him. Hence the poor scoring record but this opens up another player for us to score. He is an integral part of our team and has a tactical role to play. He is the kind of player as a manager you have to make sure is marked due to his size and areal presence. So is a nightmare for teams we play against. Striker no but a tactical choice. Yes.

Was thinking this guy gets loads of flack but most teams stick 2-3 players on him. Hence the poor scoring record but this opens up another player for us to score. He is an integral part of our team and has a tactical role to play. He is the kind of player as a manager you have to make sure is marked due to his size and areal presence. So is a nightmare for teams we play against. Striker no but a tactical choice. Yes.

Nuhiu is a handful, but won't be marked any differently to other tall strikers.

Was excellent yesterday.Does create space for flair players like Hooper, Forestieri, Wallace etc. and that shouldn't be under estimated. No doubting he needs to score more goals though. Particularly from headers at crosses when he is 5/6 inches taller than most other players.

Guest Paolo Di Catio

He does need to score more goals, but we play so much better with him in the team, and as someone mentioned previous, he gives a lot more time and space to our better players allowing them more creativity. Big lad has been great this past month or so.

I don't think we do play better when he's in the team, we seem to stagnate a little and I'm fairly sure we concede more when he's on the pitch and score less.

Good attitude and has flashes of quality but it's all too rare. Not good enough if we want to be in the top half

I don't think we do play better when he's in the team, we seem to stagnate a little and I'm fairly sure we concede more when he's on the pitch and score less.

Good attitude and has flashes of quality but it's all too rare. Not good enough if we want to be in the top half

Multiple logins aren't allowed Ian.

We've all seen the stats that show how much better we do with him in the team, and I can't explain it because as much as I like him he so often has me pulling my hair out. Yesterday though I couldn't criticise him; he was excellent and only a top draw save prevented him topping it off with a goal.

Results when he starts and when he's on the bench or dropped.

In starting 11

Won 8 (1 cup)

Draw 4

Lost 2

Out of starting 11

Won 5 (cup3)

Draw 5

Lost 5 (cup1)

Edited by ohgoditsjames

Guest Paolo Di Catio

Results when he starts and when he's on the bench or dropped.

In starting 11

Won 8 (1 cup)

Draw 4

Lost 2

Out of starting 11

Won 5 (cup3)

Draw 5

Lost 5 (cup1)

How many of those did he score in?

How many were we losing in whilst he was on the pitch?

How many was he subbed in, then went on to win?

Edited by Paolo Di Catio