How many of those did he score in?

How many were we losing in whilst he was on the pitch?

How many was he subbed in, then went on to win?

Unsure of these answers as my golfing partner says: there are no comments on the scorecard.

What's your obsession here?

If he starts and plays 1 or 89 minutes and we win, what ever the circumstance or factor we won. Why change the winning formula to a losing one?

He could score every game and we be in 16th like Fulham, would that make him better and you happier or are you not satisfied with the team you support doing well?

I'm lost and confuse with our fans, not supporters, they tend to support. It's the fans I'm lost with.

Unsure of these answers as my golfing partner says: there are no comments on the scorecard.

If he starts and plays 1 or 89 minutes and we win, what ever the circumstance or factor we won. Why change the winning formula to a losing one?

He could score every game and we be in 16th like Fulham, would that make him better and you happier or are you not satisfied with the team you support doing well?

I'm lost and confuse with our fans, not supporters, they tend to support. It's the fans I'm lost with.

If we won every game 4-3 and all the oppositions 3 goals were down to a hapless goalkeeper that we had would you wait until we lost to change the keeper?

Its easier to improve when you are doing well than when you are doing badly

Nuhiu had a purple 10 minutes yesterday and it brings out the usual crowd explaining that's why he's in the team, if anything all it does is highlight how little effect he normally has on games......a decent 10 minute spell every 10 games does not justify someone a place

If we won every game 4-3 and all the oppositions 3 goals were down to a hapless goalkeeper that we had would you wait until we lost to change the keeper?

Nuhiu had a purple 10 minutes yesterday and it brings out the usual crowd explaining that's why he's in the team, if anything all it does is highlight how little effect he normally has on games......a decent 10 minute spell every 10 games does not justify someone a place

He's not a keeper is he though??

That's like saying would you sack the manager?? The answers the same though no, no you wouldn't. Leicester this season are conceding poo loads whilst scoring in the whole more. They sent changing the system or looking to dump the keeper, they are congratulating the team for WINNING!

Whilst I know winning is an alien concept to us as Wednesday fans it baffles me that when we win more than we lose we are looking to know more than professionals, and change it around.

Just out of interest if he scored a goal a game but we lost 2-1 each time would you be happier. Serious question, would a top scoring forward and mid to low table be a better situation for you?

He's not a keeper is he though??

That's like saying would you sack the manager?? The answers the same though no, no you wouldn't. Leicester this season are conceding poo loads whilst scoring in the whole more. They sent changing the system or looking to dump the keeper, they are congratulating the team for WINNING!

Whilst I know winning is an alien concept to us as Wednesday fans it baffles me that when we win more than we lose we are looking to know more than professionals, and change it around.

Just out of interest if he scored a goal a game but we lost 2-1 each time would you be happier. Serious question, would a top scoring forward and mid to low table be a better situation for you?

That response just shows you haven't a clue

That response just shows you haven't a clue

I may not, but I do know one thing. It's how to support a team. I cheer on all the players and bow to superior intellect in areas that I may not know as much in. You know, those managers picking him week in week out. Clueless idiots you may think, but I guess they are in good company with me.

Stick to your day job and leave Carlos to his. He seems to be doing better at it than most so has my backing.

I may not, but I do know one thing. It's how to support a team. I cheer on all the players and bow to superior intellect in areas that I may not know as much in. You know, those managers picking him week in week out. Clueless idiots you may think, but I guess they are in good company with me.

Stick to your day job and leave Carlos to his. He seems to be doing better at it than most so has my backing.

Only 1 manager that has picked him is still regarded good enough to do that job....as for CC doing better at it than most, what criteria are you using to justify that comment?

he was poo for 60 mins yesterday then won a couple of flick ons and all of a sudden he was apparently brilliant!

I honestly think if we had stuck joao on after 60-65 mins we would have gone on to get another and maybe more as there was so much space in behind their back 4

if we can get that quality striker during this transfer window I can see us taking off big time the way we have played recently (even at boro in the 2nd half we should have got something)

he was poo for 60 mins yesterday then won a couple of flick ons and all of a sudden he was apparently brilliant!

I honestly think if we had stuck joao on after 60-65 mins we would have gone on to get another and maybe more as there was so much space in behind their back 4

if we can get that quality striker during this transfer window I can see us taking off big time the way we have played recently (even at boro in the 2nd half we should have got something)

Oh you've done it now....you'll set em all off asking if you didn't see his "assist" for Wallace's goal in the first half!

And you have?

Steak and chips for tea

Only 1 manager that has picked him is still regarded good enough to do that job....as for CC doing better at it than most, what criteria are you using to justify that comment?[/quote

Pop quiz Ian / and try to answer as many as you can....

How many managers in our division?

A) 18

B) 22

C) 24

What would be considered most when looking at percentages?

A) less than 50%

B) equal to 50%

C) greater than 50%

What position are we in?

Put those answers together, you're an intelligent guy, you don't need to question me when you know the answer yourself.

Seriously answer my original question would you be more content if we were Fulham scoring lots but losing too?

If we won every game 4-3 and all the oppositions 3 goals were down to a hapless goalkeeper that we had would you wait until we lost to change the keeper?

Did you go yesterday? 10 minutes you say? Did you doze off?

We can all argue all day long.

Stats can be used to bend the arguments one way or the other. 

Generalisations can be made.

Thin theories can be grasped.

Fact of the matter is  Carlos Carvalhal thinks he offers something. 

Edited by Lord Snooty

Guest Paolo Di Catio

No obsession, but you're using stats of Nuhiu playing in games as though he made a significant contribution. He didn't. There's probably some bloke called Gary in Dronfield that wore his lucky socks that made more of a contribution than that lump

Give it a rest.

He plays quite often. We are winning quite often. He tries really hard. The alternative, Lucas, is really promising and doing ok but not pulling up any trees.

I can think of a lot worse scenarios.

Guest Paolo Di Catio

The alternative Lucas is generally the bloke that replaces him and we go on to win/ draw. Likeable bloke but he's just not good enough.