Official New season ticket prices. 2016/17

Pretty steep increases on last years earlybird

£405 for me on the North last year, now £505

£270 for 19 year old son, now  Â£400

If these prices are correct I can see there being a few complaints

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Pretty steep increases on last years earlybird

£405 for me on the North last year, now £505

£270 for 19 year old son, now  Â£400

If these prices are correct I can see there being a few complaints

Me too , so its a ton increase even buying early .

Quite a hike.

Sheffield Wednesday supporters will be able to buy season tickets for up to the next three campaigns under a new scheme announced today.

Chairman Dejphon Chansiri is looking to reward Wednesdayites by giving them the chance to pay what would previously have been early bird prices for the next three seasons, regardless of what division Wednesday are playing in. This would guarantee Championship prices should the Owls win promotion to the Premier League in the next three years.

Wednesday have also unveiled a new price band for those aged 21-24, set between concession and adult rates.

All junior prices have been frozen and rates for the Kids' Zone area of the grandstand have been reduced by 50 per cent when purchased with an adult season ticket.

The new advanced saver season tickets are on sale now for one, two or three seasons, with each additional season cheaper than the preceding one.

The 'season ticket window' is open until February 1 with guaranteed savings ahead of further sales dates later in the year.

Chansiri said: “When I saw our stadium full for the Capital One Cup tie against Arsenal in October, it brought to life the long term vision I have for Sheffield Wednesday.

“Like everyone, I want to see that kind of attendance at our home week in and week out and my desire to lead Sheffield Wednesday to the Premier League grows by the day.

“All the experiences I have enjoyed with our supporters continue to give me more and more enthusiasm and the advance saver season ticket is simply me saying thank you to them.

“This project is something this club has never undertaken before and is my way of saying thank you to our loyal supporters, who will make guaranteed savings by committing to one, two or three-year season tickets. These prices cannot and will not be beaten.

“It is a tradition of many football clubs to offer early bird season tickets but I want to offer our supporters an even better incentive before that period later this year.

“I want to offer the flexibility to buy a season ticket for one year, two years or three years but we will guarantee the price for the full duration of the purchase, and even make it cheaper."

As part of the advanced saver package, supporters purchasing season tickets can pre-order next season's replica shirts at the discounted price of £45 or both home and away shirts for £85. Those choosing the two or three year options can pre-order shirts for corresponding seasons.

Supporters can spread the cost of their advanced saver tickets with a ten month finance options.

Sheffield Wednesday supporters will be able to buy season tickets for up to the next three campaigns under a new scheme announced today.

Chairman Dejphon Chansiri is looking to reward Wednesdayites by giving them the chance to pay what would previously have been early bird prices for the next three seasons, regardless of what division Wednesday are playing in. This would guarantee Championship prices should the Owls win promotion to the Premier League in the next three years.

Wednesday have also unveiled a new price band for those aged 21-24, set between concession and adult rates.

All junior prices have been frozen and rates for the Kids' Zone area of the grandstand have been reduced by 50 per cent when purchased with an adult season ticket.

The new advanced saver season tickets are on sale now for one, two or three seasons, with each additional season cheaper than the preceding one.

The 'season ticket window' is open until February 1 with guaranteed savings ahead of further sales dates later in the year.

Chansiri said: “When I saw our stadium full for the Capital One Cup tie against Arsenal in October, it brought to life the long term vision I have for Sheffield Wednesday.

“Like everyone, I want to see that kind of attendance at our home week in and week out and my desire to lead Sheffield Wednesday to the Premier League grows by the day.

“All the experiences I have enjoyed with our supporters continue to give me more and more enthusiasm and the advance saver season ticket is simply me saying thank you to them.

“This project is something this club has never undertaken before and is my way of saying thank you to our loyal supporters, who will make guaranteed savings by committing to one, two or three-year season tickets. These prices cannot and will not be beaten.

“It is a tradition of many football clubs to offer early bird season tickets but I want to offer our supporters an even better incentive before that period later this year.

“I want to offer the flexibility to buy a season ticket for one year, two years or three years but we will guarantee the price for the full duration of the purchase, and even make it cheaper."

As part of the advanced saver package, supporters purchasing season tickets can pre-order next season's replica shirts at the discounted price of £45 or both home and away shirts for £85. Those choosing the two or three year options can pre-order shirts for corresponding seasons.

Supporters can spread the cost of their advanced saver tickets with a ten month finance options.

HOPEFULL

Well, I'm happy

Come on fellow Owl, no reason for loggerheads anymore

Slight increase for me on last year's early bird which I don't mind. Just got to work out how to scrape the cash together which is why I wanted a 2 month window.

But I am not the leader of the POTG brigade so...... lol

I'm that desensitised I didn't realise they had gone up!

An extra 100? Holy shisnacks

Slight increase for me on last year's early bird which I don't mind. Just got to work out how to scrape the cash together which is why I wanted a 2 month window.

But I am not the leader of the POTG brigade so...... lol

lol

I think I've missed the point here. I was naively under the impression that buying 3 years in advance would achieve a cost saving. From my starting point of £505 in March 2015, I will pay an extra £165 in total, over the 3 years.

Doesn't sit right to me.

Don't quite get that. Make it cheaper ?

I think I've missed the point here. I was naively under the impression that buying 3 years in advance would achieve a cost saving. From my starting point of £505 in March 2015, I will pay an extra £165 in total, over the 3 years.

Doesn't sit right to me.

I'd wait till an official article is on the OS tomorrow.

You know how ropey the Star can be.