Official New season ticket prices. 2016/17

During 15/20 years of little or no investment, pathetic levels of entertainment, and a lot of disappointment. You don't go to the theatre if you don't think you're going to be entertained. It's only soft sods like us ST holders who keep turning up. Eternal optimists or gloom addicts you decide.

The quality of the experience has been drastically improved. We've already seen it. I'll happily invest more time and money to at least enjoy the football match I go to see every week. That is a big change from majority of the last 15/20 years.

Yep, get all that. This season has been great, can't argue with it.

Again, the club have missed a huge opportunity here. I admire the efforts, and the video was excellent. That said, it's our 150th anniversary next season, and we will never, consistently, fill the ground at these prices. The Bradford experiment was extreme (£200 season tickets all round), but it could have worked a treat down here, and we would have sold bucket loads, at say £300/£400/£500? For one season only, surely it was worth a try?

Momemtum would have been built, and a generation of fans brought back.

Instead, let's ramp up the prices, ask for 3 years money up front, with nothing off the price.

Kop 1 year - 415

Kop 2 year - 810 (405 per year - saving 10 quid a season over buying a one year)
Kop 3 year - 1205 (401 per year - saving 14 quid a season over buying a one year)

Is that right?

I'm not sure I understand this one and why you'd go for a 2 or 3 year option

Someone explain it to me in simple english

lol

Owlstalk Shop

So does this Early Bird offer replace the usual Early Bird offer or will there still be an Early Bird offer before standard pricing? If so this should be called the Early Early Bird offer unless there is not going to be another Early Bird offer in which case this will be THE Early Bird offer.

Kop 1 year - 415

Kop 2 year - 810 (405 per year - saving 10 quid a season over buying a one year)

Kop 3 year - 1205 (401 per year - saving 14 quid a season over buying a one year)

Is that right?

lol

Because it's only gonna get more expensive

South Stand early bird price for this season (15/16) was £550 for adults.

South Stand early bird price for last season (14/15) was £505 for adults.

Thanks, knew I got £505 from somewhere.

So, 3 x £550, against the £1680, 3 year deal, is slightly more palatable. Just.

Obviously need to wait for the official announcement but from the limited info so far re finance options it would seem that:

1, You can only pay by credit card for the one year ST's. Why not the 2 and 3 year?

2, Finance for the 2 and 3 year ST's is available over 10 months. So for instance a North 3 year is £1465. That would be £146.50 per month for 10 months.

Of course they'll be people who have a couple of grand lying about but unless these points are relaxed I can't see a huge amount of people being in a position to get more than a one year, which sort of defeats the object of doing them?

Credit card companies take a % of the revenue - so if the Club loses 1-2% of £1500 as well as the discount it's already giving then it's expensive.

Might be that credit card companies won't take the risk as well. Remember the credit card company carries the financial risk if the supplier doesn't supply the goods eg when a travel company goes pop

So does this Early Bird offer replace the usual Early Bird offer or will there still be an Early Bird offer before standard pricing? If so this should be called the Early Early Bird offer unless there is not going to be another Early Bird offer in which case this will be THE Early Bird offer.

Don't be fooled by semantics, these will be the cheapest options available

I hope the club make this absolutely explicit tomorrow

Kop 1 year - 415

Is that right?

lol

Because according to some we could get promotion this year.

Which means fantastically cheap season tickets for three years on what coud be Premier League football.

In regards to this being Early bird pricing, my hope is that we won't see too big an increase in following phases from this point.

At the moment those STs are palatable, moreso the 2/3 year options when you consider you're saving (admittedly only a few) quid with the longer commitment... but with prices consistently going up you're going to make far more of a saving in the long run.

Good start, just hope we don't shoot ourselves in the foot with Phase 2 and 3 again

Credit card companies take a % of the revenue - so if the Club loses 1-2% of £1500 as well as the discount it's already giving then it's expensive.

Might be that credit card companies won't take the risk as well. Remember the credit card company carries the financial risk if the supplier doesn't supply the goods eg when a travel company goes pop

Yeah, get all that MK.

Point I was trying to make was that with (what looks like) the limited options re the 2 and 3 year ST's then not that many people are going to be able to lump up for one.

If the max finance period is indeed 10 months then I think there could be a few disappointed people tomorrow who might have fancied the idea of a 2 or 3 year ST.

Yeah, get all that MK.

Point I was trying to make was that with (what looks like) the limited options re the 2 and 3 year ST's then not that many people are going to be able to lump up for one.

If the max finance period is indeed 10 months then I think there could be a few disappointed people tomorrow who might have fancied the idea of a 2 or 3 year ST.

Don't disagree because even on the Kop over 10 months that would be £120 per month - although we have just sacked off the gym as that would have been £130 per month for 3 of us so straight replacement

Wish me luck in my discussion with the wife !

Chansiri - I want to see the stadium full every week at a higher average revenue per fan as this is fantastic for Swfc to compete with others

Of course things change. But this might give a guidline as to what we might expect if we do go up and advanced sale offers aren't taken.

Premier League Season Tickets  2015/16

Arsenal
Most expensive adult: £2039 (general admission)
Cheapest adult: £1035
Cheapest junior (U16): £345

Aston Villa
Most expensive adult: £615
Cheapest adult: £335
Cheapest junior: £130

Bournemouth
Most expensive adult (Executive): £950
Cheapest adult: £550
Cheapest junior: £115

Chelsea
Most expensive adult £1250
Cheapest adult: £595
Cheapest junior: £285

Crystal Palace
Most expensive adult (Directors’ Box): £1300
Cheapest adult: £500
Cheapest junior: £250

Everton
Most expensive adult: £719
Cheapest adult: £544
Cheapest junior: £95

Leicester
Most expensive adult: £730
Cheapest adult: £365 (renewal) £395 (new)
Cheapest junior: £135 (renewal) £145 (new)

Liverpool
Most expensive adult: £869
Cheapest adult: £710
Cheapest junior: £180

Manchester City
Most expensive adult: £1750
Cheapest adult: £299
Cheapest Junior (U16): £125

Manchester United
Most expensive adult: £950
Cheapest adult: £532
Cheapest junior: £190

Newcastle
Most expensive adult: £924 (1 year)
Cheapest adult: £525 (for a seven-year commitment) £500 (one year)
Cheapest junior: £105 (family area)

Norwich
Most expensive adult: £942
Cheapest adult: £585
Cheapest junior (U17): £137.50

Southampton
Most expensive adult: £853
Cheapest adult: £584
Cheapest junior (U17): £168

Stoke City
Most expensive adult: £599
Cheapest adult: £399
Cheapest junior (U17):  £209

Sunderland
Most expensive adult:  £495
Cheapest adult: £370
Cheapest junior: £69

Swansea City
Most expensive adult: £489
Cheapest adult: £419
Cheapest junior: £69

Tottenham
Most expensive adult: £1895
Cheapest adult: £765
Cheapest junior: £295

Watford
Most expensive adult: £650
Cheapest adult: £445
Cheapest junior: £85

West Brom
Most expensive adult: £449
Cheapest adult: £349
Cheapest junior: £99

West Ham
Most expensive adult: £955
Cheapest adult: £675
Cheapest junior: £210

Kop 1 year - 415

Is that right?

lol

Two ways. 

1. We get promoted to prem and you have a relatively cheap ST for what could be 1, 2 or (Lets dream) 3 years of premiership football.

2. Inflation will bump prices up each year. £405 this year will be £425 next, £450 the year after. So you save a little on current ST prices plus any future price increases.

The prices for adults with a kid are really, really good.

Just in the grandstand as i read it but I understand the rationale of having said persons in one area