Official New season ticket prices. 2016/17

Whichever way you look at it, football has lost the plot. All this talk about prices rocketing up if we get promoted is odd. If people can't afford £50, it doesn't matter if we are playing Bristol City or Man City.

Don't disagree because even on the Kop over 10 months that would be £120 per month - although we have just sacked off the gym as that would have been £130 per month for 3 of us so straight replacement

Wish me luck in my discussion with the wife !

Looking on the bright side though with regards to binning off the gym, at least Tas'll be able to give you loads of advice in the 2016 diet and exercise thread.

In two minds on this one.

Price increases seem to be reasonable, but even though I've been a ST holder for the last 15 years and expect to continue, I'm not sure I can justify paying 3 years money up front.

This doesn't reward past loyalty, it profits people who have the money not to worry about the future saving anyway. 

When people are sacking off gym memberships to afford a game a fortnight something has gone very very wrong with all this.

DC doesn't get it, he just doesn't.

By my calculations, if everyone who bought an ST last year buys one this year, it will generate 1 million pounds, which seems to explain the numbers thy have gone up by.

That's 16k STs I have done a rough calc on.

1 million, matias cost 4 million, hooper will earn that in 4 months with us.

I would honestly rather see our club survive with maybe ONE less player than 1600 fans coughing up out of a budget to watch football at Hillsborough every other week for 10 months.

The club could do some serious PR work and have these prices as the only ST prices for the 2016/17 season - it's a big wish but would be fantastic.

It would undoubtedly eradicate a lot of the negative publicity surrounding this season.

The one thing I would say is that there is plenty of pre-warning if they are to follow the same model as last seasons phases, so if it was based on laying a foundation of being fearful of what's to come then this thread alone proves the point that it's worked.

Edited by WatfordOwl

Whichever way you look at it, football has lost the plot. All this talk about prices rocketing up if we get promoted is odd. If people can't afford £50, it doesn't matter if we are playing Bristol City or Man City.

This

All the smoke and mirrors don't fool me. The prices are a joke. Not SWFC's fault, but football in general. Good luck to those who can afford it and I hope you enjoy it. But I've said before and will say it again, in 10 years football crowds will dwindle as its no longer the focal point of revenue and in today's multimedia society you can see all the highlights within one hour of the game being played.

Which is the p**stake of it all. The least they could have done would be to offer a 3 year deal, at 3 x the price of last years renewal.

At the risk of breaking rank, I think these prices are a disgrace. Let's not forget they were hiked up last season. I can only comment on the South Stand prices, but compared to 2 years back, we must be paying at least 25% more.

And I'm still waiting to see if existing, loyal season ticket holders, pay the same price as a bloke who walks in off the street. I'm all for filling the ground, but I've spent the last 15 years watching some utter bobbar at times, not rocking up now to watch FF and whichever Carlos Kickaball we sign in the next 4 weeks.

3 years on the north works out at £488, last seasons early bird on the north was £480.

Booo, disgrace.

Of course things change. But this might give a guidline as to what we might expect if we do go up and advanced sale offers aren't taken.

Premier League Season Tickets 2015/16

Arsenal

Most expensive adult: £2039 (general admission)

Cheapest adult: £1035

Cheapest junior (U16): £345

Aston Villa

Most expensive adult: £615

Cheapest adult: £335

Cheapest junior: £130

Bournemouth

Most expensive adult (Executive): £950

Cheapest adult: £550

Cheapest junior: £115

Chelsea

Most expensive adult £1250

Cheapest adult: £595

Cheapest junior: £285

Crystal Palace

Most expensive adult (Directors’ Box): £1300

Cheapest adult: £500

Cheapest junior: £250

Everton

Most expensive adult: £719

Cheapest adult: £544

Cheapest junior: £95

Leicester

Most expensive adult: £730

Cheapest adult: £365 (renewal) £395 (new)

Cheapest junior: £135 (renewal) £145 (new)

Liverpool

Most expensive adult: £869

Cheapest adult: £710

Cheapest junior: £180

Manchester City

Most expensive adult: £1750

Cheapest adult: £299

Cheapest Junior (U16): £125

Manchester United

Most expensive adult: £950

Cheapest adult: £532

Cheapest junior: £190

Newcastle

Most expensive adult: £924 (1 year)

Cheapest adult: £525 (for a seven-year commitment) £500 (one year)

Cheapest junior: £105 (family area)

Norwich

Most expensive adult: £942

Cheapest adult: £585

Cheapest junior (U17): £137.50

Southampton

Most expensive adult: £853

Cheapest adult: £584

Cheapest junior (U17): £168

Stoke City

Most expensive adult: £599

Cheapest adult: £399

Cheapest junior (U17): £209

Sunderland

Most expensive adult: £495

Cheapest adult: £370

Cheapest junior: £69

Swansea City

Most expensive adult: £489

Cheapest adult: £419

Cheapest junior: £69

Tottenham

Most expensive adult: £1895

Cheapest adult: £765

Cheapest junior: £295

Watford

Most expensive adult: £650

Cheapest adult: £445

Cheapest junior: £85

West Brom

Most expensive adult: £449

Cheapest adult: £349

Cheapest junior: £99

West Ham

Most expensive adult: £955

Cheapest adult: £675

Cheapest junior: £210

When you look at Everton and Stoke, it makes our prices look even more insane!

I think you'd be surprised how many people would suddenly be able to find £50 to watch us against Man City

This

All the smoke and mirrors don't fool me. The prices are a joke. Not SWFC's fault, but football in general. Good luck to those who can afford it and I hope you enjoy it. But I've said before and will say it again, in 10 years football crowds will dwindle as its no longer the focal point of revenue and in today's multimedia society you can see all the highlights within one hour of the game being played.

And now our club are figureheads of the ludicrous increases.

I think you'd be surprised how many people would suddenly be able to find £50 to watch us against Man City

Is that right though? For the money to go into the back pocket of some random Senagalise international who spunks it on a flat in Greenwich, as he plan his next move to Crystal Palace?

Football needs another ITV digital situation, in the Premier League this time, to sort the game out once and for all.

Is that right though? For the money to go into the back pocket of some random Senagalise international who spunks it on a flat in Greenwich, as he plan his next move to Crystal Palace?

Football needs another ITV digital situation, in the Premier League this time, to sort the game out once and for all.

I get what you're saying and where you're coming from. I just wouldn't underestimate how many people would suddenly find the money/be happy to pay if the likes of Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea etc come to town

Kop 1 year - 415

Kop 2 year - 810 (405 per year - saving 10 quid a season over buying a one year)

Kop 3 year - 1205 (401 per year - saving 14 quid a season over buying a one year)

Is that right?

I'm not sure I understand this one and why you'd go for a 2 or 3 year option

Someone explain it to me in simple english

lol

Because he plans to put prices up next year and the year after too...

Is this correct?

I renewed in the South this season, and paid £505, IIRC. (Could someone confirm).

Yet I'm asked for the equivalent of £560 a season, upfront, despite paying for 3 years.

Is it me, or is that utterly ridiculous?

You paid £505 to renew on the South?

I paid £550 to renew on the South... Can't believe I spent an extra £45 I didn't have to!!!! lol

Cracking prices when you break them down to a match by match basis.

There's no excuses now

The prices are out and there's plenty of time to get it sorted.

For anybody wanting more than the 10 month finance option, it's easy enough to get a loan or interest free credit card online to cover the cost.