Official New season ticket prices. 2016/17

Which is the p**stake of it all. The least they could have done would be to offer a 3 year deal, at 3 x the price of last years renewal.

At the risk of breaking rank, I think these prices are a disgrace. Let's not forget they were hiked up last season. I can only comment on the South Stand prices, but compared to 2 years back, we must be paying at least 25% more.

And I'm still waiting to see if existing, loyal season ticket holders, pay the same price as a bloke who walks in off the street. I'm all for filling the ground, but I've spent the last 15 years watching some utter bobbar at times, not rocking up now to watch FF and whichever Carlos Kickaball we sign in the next 4 weeks.

3 years ago I was laying £300. It's gone up over £100 in that time. I wish it was closer to £300. That said, I'm (relatively) happy to pay the £395 last season with the entertainment we've had so far. Much improved.

I am a little disappointed that the prices have gone up again after all Chansiri's statements about filling the stadium and making it affordable for all. I expected a price freeze at least. Doesn't feel like he's quite on the same wavelength as many of us

That said, a £1 per game extra for me still seems decent value for the entertainment we have. And he does put his money where his mouth is. If I can guarantee that price for 3 seasons - and find the money then I'll go for it. All things being equal I'd buy a season ticket for the next 3 years. Managed for the last 30!

I did wonder if prices would come down in the Prem with the amount of money floating around. Not sure what would happen then.

The prices will consistently go up. You WILL lose out financially if you get an ST every year and don't go for the multi year option otherwise they wouldn't do it.

Some people want everything for nothing. Have you not seen how this works before? Every year the same, and every year the same complaints regardless of who is in charge.

£505, last season renewal, x 3 = £1,515.

3 year ticket now = £1,680

11% increase despite paying up front for games in 2019.

I'm sorry, but that is taking the p**s.

You're gambling on us getting promoted in the next two seasons with a three year ticket, prices will sky rocket on promotion.

Are you sure you paid £505. Think it was £550.

Edit. Beaten to it by Ricardo

Edited by alleycat

You're gambling on us getting promoted in the next two seasons with a three year ticket, prices will sky rocket on promotion.

Isn't there an argument they would be cheaper? - with the amount of money around they can be subsidised

I just can't see how the prices can sky rocket. We are at a tipping point with prices now, as they are.

That's not an appropriate argument for me. Why would you expect your renewal price for a previous season to apply for the next season, never mind the next three? Again, have you been living in a box? Very VERY rarely are prices frozen.

Besides the fact that your numbers aren't right, it's ludicrous to make out like 3 seasons would be charged at the same as last years prices.

20 years ago it cost £200 I can't believe they've put prices up!

The question really is this:

As things stand, do you plan to get a season ticket for the next three years?

Sure as eggs is eggs, you're going to pay more renewing each year than someone who takes a 3 year option

If these prices are correct, I don't think the 2 or 3 year options are worth laying out for. There isn't enough incentive to dish out.

the only real incentive is if we reach the premiership be it this season or next.

saving 40-60 quid buying a 3 year season isn't really worth it unless there is a finance option (isn't there an admin charge too?) or you have money to burn.

I don't really care about the renewals discount - I'm a season ticket holder and I would be happy for people who don't have season tickets this year to pay the same as I do for my renewal.  Its not that I'm losing out despite my loyalty; its that they aren't being punished for not currently having a season ticket.