Official New season ticket prices. 2016/17

The moaning Minnie's will be out in force no matter what Flying Owl

That's all they know !

Or maybe the people who moaned previously will be grateful that DC has seen sense and priced the tickets at a really decent rate this time.

£20 anywhere v Bolton

Think that's down

Which is fine but the guy originally said he could only come to 6games a season due to living so far away. So £20 tickets on a Tuesday night match probably isn't going to help him

Guest oasisowl81

Spoke to a season holder today, who had no idea about this. Not one to follow social media, to the club website etc.

Are we writing to existing season ticket holders and/or advertising this is anyway?

Doesn't get the paper? Watch SSN? Or is he just a figment of your imagination?

Will most likely be sorting my ST out at the end of the month as I'm sure a lot of people will. I don't get the impression that this window is being promoted as good as it could be.

Cos they want people to get them in the next window when it is more expensive lol

I'll get ours when they take the final payments for this seasons.

Exactly that at Ricky

Doesn't matter what league it's in Wednesday fans only turn out for success, it matters not that we are playing the best football for some time. They want to see us in with a chance, if we can maintain our play off chances over the next 6 weeks then they will come.

The plastic fans might only turn out for success but as i have said before once the season tickets hit £500 (hopefully not for 3 or 4 years) then that's me done after 26 years of going to watch Wednesday and i have sat though all weathers no matter what the league is.

I consider myself one of the core supporters and the price is ultimately what will stop me from going (unless i win the lotto tonight, i'll go forever then and ill happily give the club £7.5 million for 15,000 season tickets to sort everyone out, i'm not getting Mr C or his lad one though, he can afford to buy his own).

Finally got the wife to agree on me buying a three year season ticket

Since news broke about these tickets, I've been telling her I fancy trading my Astra in for a newer model

I've deliberately let her catch me looking on autotrader whenever possible

i first mentioned the 3 year season tickets on Sunday, I mentioned them again last night

She said 'you can get the season ticket, but you're not having a new car"

I didn't want a new car, just the season ticket

You've got to know what buttons to press

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

As opposed the the capacity attendances we had when tickets were cheaper?

We were good, in the premier league and tickets were cheap.

I think you need two of those elements to get +30k gates.

We could be seeing some great attendances if we had a max ticket price of 30 quid and we get a bit higher up the league.

Since news broke about these tickets, I've been telling her I fancy trading my Astra in for a newer model

i first mentioned the 3 year season tickets on Sunday, I mentioned them again last night

You're an absolute pro, Hoots.

lol

Brilliant

So I've come into an inheritance and an thinking about getting a season ticket to take my nephew in the grandstand.

1) I assume I can share it with my Dad as and when we can go to games (I'll deffo not get to all but between us we should be able to)?

2) assume we would be OK to go without the little scamp as it's not a package price... He'll not be able to go to many night matches.

If I can be assured I'll be OK then that might very well be one more season ticket sold.