Official New season ticket prices. 2016/17

I think I've missed the point here. I was naively under the impression that buying 3 years in advance would achieve a cost saving. From my starting point of £505 in March 2015, I will pay an extra £165 in total, over the 3 years.

Doesn't sit right to me.

But next seasons prices have increased. So you'd be paying Next seasons price for the next 3 years. ?

Pretty steep increases on last years earlybird

£405 for me on the North last year, now £505

How you manage that? I paid £480

Pretty steep increases on last years earlybird

£405 for me on the North last year, now £505

£270 for 19 year old son, now £400

If these prices are correct I can see there being a few complaints

Mine cost me £480. I feel ripped off last year now lol

I think I've missed the point here. I was naively under the impression that buying 3 years in advance would achieve a cost saving. From my starting point of £505 in March 2015, I will pay an extra £165 in total, over the 3 years.

Doesn't sit right to me.

I think it just shows what a good deal we earlybirds got last season

It works out £22 a game for me on the North, which is good value

Looking at the new information

My 19 year old son may be classed as concession

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

But next seasons prices have increased. So you'd be paying Next seasons price for the next 3 years. ?

Which is the p**stake of it all. The least they could have done would be to offer a 3 year deal, at 3 x the price of last years renewal.

At the risk of breaking rank, I think these prices are a disgrace. Let's not forget they were hiked up last season. I can only comment on the South Stand prices, but compared to 2 years back, we must be paying at least 25% more.

And I'm still waiting to see if existing, loyal season ticket holders, pay the same price as a bloke who walks in off the street. I'm all for filling the ground, but I've spent the last 15 years watching some utter bobbar at times, not rocking up now to watch FF and whichever Carlos Kickaball we sign in the next 4 weeks.

As been said.....last years early bird prices were cracking value and we you cant compare thise prices to whats there now. Ob the kop for me the 3 year deal works out between about £17.50 to £21 depending on whether we are in prem or not. Also for £150 over the 3 years i can get an under 11s season ticket and take either of my young uns. Even if they only go to 10 games a season between them its just £5 a match. The under 11s prices are cracking value

Edited by ex_retfordowl

I genuinely have no idea!

My apologies, just had a blonde moment

Just checked and it was £480 for me last year

I'm quite happy with the new prices and will buy a three year

Just nobody tell my wife

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Vulva you talk like you're the only one that's been there last 15 years, the majority of those taking this up will be in the same boat.

You do have a choice you know