No one should have a go at you mate - we all have circumstances of our own to deal with.

A lot of fans can't even contemplate a 1 year ST never mind 3, but the club are giving some the option of saving money in exchange for a commitment for 3 years. There'll be a few taking it up that's for sure

I know mate and i am not knocking what the club is doing on the whole, i just think making the shortest option the dearest option is no necessarily the brightest idea when it comes to encouraging more supporters.

If i lived in Sheffield where is was a walk or a tram ride to the ground and i lived with my parents or in a two income family with secure'ish jobs then i'd sign up for the next 53 years if it was an option.

Love the video - showing were thinking about these things and how to promote them

My concerns are price of course but also its straight after Christmas. If we freeze last years early bird prices then I think we'll sell loads. Would love to commit to a 3 year deal and pay annually!

They said they were freezing prices for kids. Doesn't sound like adults will get a freeze. Sadly I'm skint and offer ending at beginning of February is not good news - especially after what happened with price hikes last year. Fingers crossed.

They said they were freezing prices for kids. Doesn't sound like adults will get a freeze. Sadly I'm skint and offer ending at beginning of February is not good news - especially after what happened with price hikes last year. Fingers crossed.

some people will benifit some won't that's every day life you just get on with it no drama

They said they were freezing prices for kids. Doesn't sound like adults will get a freeze.

I'm inclined to agree with you although I'm hoping that perhaps they might freeze the early bird prices at least as I'm sure we'd see a much larger uptake on the offer considering this seasons stages 2 and 3 offers as well as the matchday pricing.

I know mate and i am not knocking what the club is doing on the whole, i just think making the shortest option the dearest option is no necessarily the brightest idea when it comes to encouraging more supporters.

If i lived in Sheffield where is was a walk or a tram ride to the ground and i lived with my parents or in a two income family with secure'ish jobs then i'd sign up for the next 53 years if it was an option.

The prices haven't been announced yet. The 1 year option might be 1/3 the price of the 3 year option.

It's clever marketing, DC has always said its about filling the ground, affordable season tickets, and high pay on the day prices.

If you get fans on board nice and early you have their money and you can focus your income elsewhere..

Put high prices on pay on the gate you impact on the floating fans to commit to a season ticket plus you can sting the away fans.

Happy days.

It's clever marketing, DC has always said its about filling the ground, affordable season tickets, and high pay on the day prices.

If you get fans on board nice and early you have their money and you can focus your income elsewhere..

Put high prices on pay on the gate you impact on the floating fans to commit to a season ticket plus you can sting the away fans.

Happy days.

I'm not sure you're going to get floating fans to commit this early straight after Christmas. And as for stinging away fans -,if we then get regularly stung away from home we'll only have the club to blame. Away fans should be encouraged not stung.

If we are fortunate to get promoted within the next few years, it will be interesting to see how many of our fans who can't afford to go suddenly find the funds once we are in the premiership, I appreciate some can't afford to go but some don't priorities going to the match.

I make sacrifices to watch my team, I have a few friends who say they can't afford to go but go out 4 nights a week.

Go figure

Does anyone have the early bird prices last season to put up on here..... Followed by the other phase season ticket prices please

Screen_Shot_2016_01_01_at_11_49_54.png

Early bird.

Screen_Shot_2016_01_01_at_11_53_16.png

Phase two.

Screen_Shot_2016_01_01_at_11_54_28.png

Phase three.

Edited by DMX