Love the video - showing were thinking about these things and how to promote them

My concerns are price of course but also its straight after Christmas. If we freeze last years early bird prices then I think we'll sell loads. Would love to commit to a 3 year deal and pay annually!

If they were the same price as last year's Early Bird then I'll buy three with an extra one for my other lad even though he can only make half the games.

U25s or is it U24s...? Well done Wednesday...!

Im happy to sign up for three years but as long as i can pay yearly/monthly. I can't imagine many being able to drop £1500 in one go at any time never mind after Xmas.

Based on last year's savings for the early bird tickets it has to be worth it in the long run.

Here we go! The prices will be very similar to last year I think. Certainly won't be cheaper. I really hope the fans that missed out on early bird prices last year can take advantage of them this time around.

My prediction is we will smash last year's ST sales this year.

Announced at 10am tomorrow when a load will be en route to Fulham. Might be an interesting perspective in the ground if the price is substantially higher

Here we go! The prices will be very similar to last year I think. Certainly won't be cheaper. I really hope the fans that missed out on early bird prices last year can take advantage of them this time around.

I agree if the Club is trying to change the culture with regard to season tickets then it has to be an open door policy with no distinction between renewals and new

I agree if the Club is trying to change the culture with regard to season tickets then it has to be an open door policy with no distinction between renewals and new