Leeds Ticket Details

Ash is Nevs son?

Explains the MASSIVE chip on his shoulder then.

And this thread shows why the club can no longer win with our fans BTW.

Some people will never be happy again.

It's a category C game so minimum £36 for non members and away fans. They've mitigated it with the extra cash off and ST deal but doesn't alter the core fact re milking away fans which some of us - me included - think is the wrong thing to do. Perfectly valid opinion and not an anti-Wednesday thing. I love Wednesday me. That's why I've been going to watch them for over 40 years. lol Edited by rickygoo

Guest Deleted member

Well done to the club for this one, common sense has prevailed as a result of the Sky game.

The £25 for members and season ticket holders offer is excellent.

Lest we forget in all the idiocy, post 13 from this thread

My recollection was that he was wrongly accused of making sick tweets about the Blades fan who died (Shred?), and some Blades found out where he lived.

I'd suggest you might 'spit the dummy' too if that was the case, still it's quite easy to sit behind your anonymous username and poke people with sticks isn't it?

It wouldn't bother me mate, suppose it just depends on what kind of person you are. And if i did get trouble i'd quite happily sort it out myself instead of whinging on a forum looking for sympathy.

I have to be honest and if there's one set of away fans that we are going to 'milk' then I'm happy for it to be the Leeds scum.

I'm aware that not every one of them is an absolute disgrace but they have far more than their fair share of morons.

Anyway, it'll help to pay for the repairs that will inevitably be required when they've f**ked off.

Make your mind up Grandad ffs, are you as perfect outside of football? What do you do when you woke past a homeless man on the streets, in fact scratch then I'd imagine you get your phone out and record your generosity to later display to the world.

Whatever the club do is never enough for some people

bahahahahahahaha

Next time you walk past a homeless person you should give them that chip that's on your shoulder. 

I have to be honest and if there's one set of away fans that we are going to 'milk' then I'm happy for it to be the Leeds scum.

I'm aware that not every one of them is an absolute disgrace but they have far more than their fair share of morons.

Anyway, it'll help to pay for the repairs that will inevitably be required when they've f**ked off.

Yep i dont mind them being ripped off hasn't Chelino started only accepting 2000 tickets for away games anyway ?

It wouldn't bother me mate, suppose it just depends on what kind of person you are. And if i did get trouble i'd quite happily sort it out myself instead of whinging on a forum looking for sympathy.

I think 99% of people would disagree with you, but I'm not going to say you're wrong for saying you wouldn't mind.

But getting upset at your address being plastered on the internet in fairness is a completely valid and understandable response. Some would even prefer complete and total anonymity on forums like this, which while to a certain extent is OK, also then means you have less attachment to your actions as there's less accountability for what you've said... which leads to people writing more aggressive crap...

why are people with a difference of opinion classed by you as idiots I would expect better from someone representing the fanbase in dialogue with the club

I don't think it is really fair to say he classes anyone with a different opinion as an idiot.

I've only ever noticed it used to describe the actual proper foooking idiots.

:biggrin:

Can't really see the issue with that myself...?

Edited by 33

Yep it is.

Easy to say when it's never happened to you.

I admire your bravery. I for one would be petrified if I had threats from people on the Internet who knew my address.

I'd do all I could to find out who it was, in order for me to protect my family.

I think 99% of people would disagree with you, but I'm not going to say you're wrong for saying you wouldn't mind.

But getting upset at your address being plastered on the internet in fairness is a completely valid and understandable response. Some would even prefer complete and total anonymity on forums like this, which while to a certain extent is OK, also then means you have less attachment to your actions as there's less accountability for what you've said... which leads to people writing more aggressive crap...

Your right most people dont put a real picture up and the reason is alot like to name call on here without any accountability. I am one of the exceptions that isnt really bothered and wouldnt put things on here that i wouldn't say back in the real world.