Leeds Ticket Details

I still tink your a fibber Student, its my opinion, why should i apologise for having it ? Please dont reply with a massive post cos if its more than 3 or 4 lines i wont read it if im honest.

That's my excuse for not reading war and peace, if they can't sum up there point in the first line it's just too diffuse.

Liam is one of those who thinks you can post whatever you like on the Internet.

He's wrong of course

It's funny the whole troll thing, people get really up themselves behind a key board, but it's then permanent evidence actually making it way more dangerous.

He's basically the Sheffield Scrooge. 

Waltzes around Sheffield with his top hat on whilst spitting and kicking orphans as they line the streets. 

Makes me pretty sick. 

Edited by SiJ

I still tink your a fibber Student, its my opinion, why should i apologise for having it ? Please dont reply with a massive post cos if its more than 3 or 4 lines i wont read it if im honest.

Good attention span there Liam, hope your son/daughter has a better attention span than you (Note what happens when you give someone your full name, you can find all sorts out!)

And I didn't ask for an apology this time, I'm just amazed that you'll dismiss someone as lying so flippantly... it's utterly bizarre. But still, if that's your prerogative, I can't do owt to change it

This is all Milan's fault if he'd given Nev the 3 zillion quid for the cricket club everything would have been okay.

I was there that fateful day. 

Milan and Nev negotiating over the money. 

Thought Nev had sealed the deal with that bottle of Hendos. 

Good attention span there Liam, hope your son/daughter has a better attention span than you (Note what happens when you give someone your full name, you can find all sorts out!)

And I didn't ask for an apology this time, I'm just amazed that you'll dismiss someone as lying so flippantly... it's utterly bizarre. But still, if that's your prerogative, I can't do owt to change it

poo poo just got real!

Waltzes around Sheffield with his top hat on whilst spitting and kicking orphans as they line the streets.

Makes me pretty sick.

Let's hope Ash's metamorphosis into the Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present and Future will help him see the error of his ways. All we can do is pray.

Been looking at pictures of kids again have you Student ? You sick boy!

And btw you've called BS on things ive said before. Whats the difference dude ?

Guest Deleted member

Makes me pretty sick.

Don't knock it till you've tried it