Leeds Ticket Details

It wouldn't bother me mate, suppose it just depends on what kind of person you are. And if i did get trouble i'd quite happily sort it out myself instead of whinging on a forum looking for sympathy.

I can think of two far more embarrassing things you have done on here.

And fwiw I think using this place to help set the record straight about something as mental as all that is pretty reasonable.

Grandad is a good guy who would be there for a great number of owls fans so lay off.

Easy to say when it's never happened to you.

I admire your bravery. I for one would be petrified if I had threats from people on the Internet who knew my address.

I'd do all I could to find out who it was, in order for me to protect my family.

Its not really brave, ive had alot worse things happen to me than have my address posted on an internet forum mate.

Your right most people dont put a real picture up and the reason is alot like to name call on here without any accountability. I am one of the exceptions that isnt really bothered and wouldnt put things on here that i wouldn't say back in the real world.

And that's number 3.

Your right most people dont put a real picture up and the reason is alot like to name call on here without any accountability. I am one of the exceptions that isnt really bothered and wouldnt put things on here that i wouldn't say back in the real world.

Which is what most of us are like.

But that's not the same as having your name and address put into the public domain is it?

I can think of two far more embarrassing things you have done on here.

And fwiw I think using this place to help set the record straight about something as mental as all that is pretty reasonable.

Grandad is a good guy who would be there for a great number of owls fans so lay off.

Ooerr, missus

So, just to be clear... you would assume a lot about someone you've never met before and call them a liar in the real world? lol

Not that I'm still bitter or anything  :duntmatter:

Its not really brave, ive had alot worse things happen to me than have my address posted on an internet forum mate.

His internet address was posted as a form of retaliation, plus his real name was given. 

Are you called "parkerowl" in real life then? 

Correct, but you're wasting your time. The 'I'm alright Jacks won't be happy until it's £50 a game and 17,000 attendances.

You cant seriously believe that?

I bought a phase one season ticket at phase 1 price which works out at about £21 per game. I have sat in all areas of the ground and its the best view I have had of the best football I have seen in over 15 years. From that perspective I am alright Jack.

However, I have a lot of mates who have stopped going for various reasons over the years but like to attend odd games. I appreciate they think the match-day prices are too high. If I had to pay match by match I would agree.

The club put themselves in a position that is difficult to come back from this season due to the phase 2 and 3 prices.

The next 2 home league games are £20 against Bolton and £25 in any area of the ground against Leeds. If fans can't appreciate that these are good prices for what is on offer then I am not sure what prices they are waiting for?

So, just to be clear... you would assume a lot about someone you've never met before and call them a liar in the real world? lol

Not that I'm still bitter or anything  :duntmatter:

I still tink your a fibber Student, its my opinion, why should i apologise for having it ? Please dont reply with a massive post cos if its more than 3 or 4 lines i wont read it if im honest.

I P Freely

Glad to hear it lol