Leeds Ticket Details

I don't care who knows who I am but would never have my full name as my user ID. Grandad did so you'll have to excuse me if sometimes I slip back to old by referring to him as Nigel.

It's more complimentary than his references to me today

Pretty sure ST holders can buy up to 6 additional tickets.

If you want to come to the game for £25 then get in touch with an ST holder, if not watch it in the safety of your front room or on a stream and ***** about prices on Owlstalk.

Should see over 35k for this if the 'I only want to go to the big games but only if the price is right moaners' get themselves down to S6 at £25 a pop.

Edited by 33

Who is this Ash76 geezer ?

He's The Defender of the Club aka The Protector aka The Hypocrite. Some call him Ash76, some call him Son of Nev, others just call him a bellend. He refuses... literally in his own words refuses... to let any one criticise the club. He cannot let that happen. His only known weakness is when people get personal which he counters by getting personal all the time.

Jeeez, a bully on owlstalk. Terrifying to the core lol is this the guy who spat the dummy out when a few blades found out where he lived or did i dream that ?

My recollection was that he was wrongly accused of making sick tweets about the Blades fan who died (Shred?), and some Blades found out where he lived.

I'd suggest you might 'spit the dummy' too if that was the case, still it's quite easy to sit behind your anonymous username and poke people with sticks isn't it?

Pretty sure ST holders can buy up to 6 additional tickets.

If you want to come to the game for £25 then get in touch with an ST holder, if not watch it in the safety of your front room or on a stream and ***** about prices on Owlstalk.

Should see over 35k for this if the 'I only want to go to the big games but only if the price is right moaners' get themselves down to S6 at £25 a pop.

All this venom about 22 men kicking a bag of wind about. Mind you £36 for 2nd Division football! lol

Jeeez, a bully on owlstalk. Terrifying to the core lol is this the guy who spat the dummy out when a few blades found out where he lived or did i dream that ?

To be fair mate, I'm fairly certain if I found out where you lived and posted it on the internet you wouldn't be happy with it... that sorta stuff is a step too far really regarding invasion of privacy

Guest Deleted member

why are people with a difference of opinion classed by you as idiots I would expect better from someone representing the fanbase in dialogue with the club

I will do you the courtesy of a response to this as its a rational question

I'm more than happy for people to have and express their different opinions. I'm not happy that some of those who hold those opinions then resort to abuse and petty name calling of people who genuinely can't afford to attend the quantity of games they are lucky enough to get to, something that has been done week on week since the POTG pricing was announced.

Why is it ok for those people to derogatory label our own fan base, but it's not ok for them to be labelled in return?

Also, while we are on the subject, why is it ok for people to line up to abuse me personally over a lengthy period for expressing my own views on this subject, yet when I give some back, I'm labelled a bully? (That's a question for you, rationally put. As somebody who has continually baited me for a number of weeks, I'm very interested in your response)

You're missing the point, you should be able to wake up on the day and decide in the pub at 2 if you fancy it and not be expected to pay more than 30 quid for second division football.

Sick of the defence of this, you didn't say this when it was Leeds, you have warped view of it all. Why not make it a cat F? It's also more confusion, every game is a completely new set up.

I'm not thinking about myself I'm thinking about our older fans, younger fans, people who don't know if they can go until the hour before.

Just pick a price for matches and tell the fans.

Correct, but you're wasting your time. The 'I'm alright Jacks won't be happy until it's £50 a game and 17,000 attendances.

Also, while we are on the subject, why is it ok for people to line up to abuse me personally over a lengthy period for expressing my own views on this subject, yet when I give some back, I'm labelled a bully? (That's a question for you, rationally put. As somebody who has continually baited me for a number of weeks, I'm very interested in your response)

You admitted to bullying

Who's been baiting you?

No need...still pursuing old grievences from Wednesdayite...sad ****

He's The Defender of the Club aka The Protector aka The Hypocrite. Some call him Ash76, some call him Son of Nev, others just call him a bellend. He refuses... literally in his own words refuses... to let any one criticise the club. He cannot let that happen. His only known weakness is when people get personal which he counters by getting personal all the time.

Brilliant, classy individuals

To be fair mate, I'm fairly certain if I found out where you lived and posted it on the internet you wouldn't be happy with it... that sorta stuff is a step too far really regarding invasion of privacy

Agree