Leeds Ticket Details

Guest Deleted member

wish I had never contributed to your legal fees if that's the sort of person you are

Ooooh now you're getting personal.

Show me who I'm bullying. And check that they aren't doing the same. Double standards.

Who are you?

Guest Deleted member

Jeeez, a bully on owlstalk. Terrifying to the core lol is this the guy who spat the dummy out when a few blades found out where he lived or did i dream that ?

See??

Lining up they are. Standard

I'm actually working on finding a central warehouse location where we can site 50 8X6 sheds to temporarily provide warm, dry and private accommodation for the city's homeless. Each shed would be sponsored by a local business.

Would you like to sponsor one? lol

If only I was a local business. However I know a chap who does what he can for all charities. Perhaps he can help.

Ooooh now you're getting personal.

Show me who I'm bullying. And check that they aren't doing the same. Double standards.

Who are you?

why are people with a difference of opinion classed by you as idiots I would expect better from someone representing the fanbase in dialogue with the club

On many occasions you stated your sources told you this would be the highest category?

I stated you were bluffing

So whats the explanation

Bleedin obvious.

1. It's now on Sky

2. They thought their ticket prices would go down better.

FWIW, I was told by a club employee that the intention of the bands was to charge top whack for Leeds and possibly Rotherham.

You stated its political, I've the balls to be more specific

Well you are well off the mark.

1. In political I was referring to a long standing attitude amongst fans that they don't visit games for A, B, C, D reason....now the club have increased POTG prices it seems that the ONLY reason fans don't attend is because the prices are too high. The club wil listen, the prices will be reduced.......and said fans will go back to A, B, C, D reasons.

2. Grandad could never fall into the above category because himself and most of his family have season tickets

I thought Grandad praised the club for the £25 offer but wasn't happy about milking the away fans. Was that so bad?

Nigel will never be happy, always needs something to sink his teeth into