Leeds Ticket Details

25 quid is great.

I'm carrying in the debate in general tbf, I just saw cat c and saw red.

I have a membership but I still think it's mental. I thought the club had realised when we started having Cat E and F games but I can see now it will forever be a very pricey ticket at s6.

I think the club have missed a trick in maximising revenue though.

We have an unattractive match v Bolton on the Tuesday. They could have done £45 anywhere in the ground for the two.

I suspect their hands are tied though because of making it cheaper than the ridiculous phase three season tickets.

Xmas multi match failed hence the separate offers

Guest Deleted member

Make your mind up Grandad ffs, are you as perfect outside of football? What do you do when you woke past a homeless man on the streets, in fact scratch then I'd imagine you get your phone out and record your generosity to later display to the world.

Whatever the club do is never enough for some people

Last time that happened was in town a few weeks ago. He was sat by the cash point on Division Street. I bought him a coffee, stopped and talked for a while. He'd been homeless for nearly 2 weeks and was sleeping rough. I pointed him in the direction of my friend Tracy who runs the Cathedral Archer Project who would give him breakfast and advuce and help.

I raised over £3K for them with some very generous assistance from Owlstalk this year.

I've not actually mentioned it to anyone till now and would never be so crass as to take a picture or video.

That's because I'm not an absolute c**K like you though

Last time that happened was in town a few weeks ago. He was sat by the cash point on Division Street. I bought him a coffee, stopped and talked for a while. He'd been homeless for nearly 2 weeks and was sleeping rough. I pointed him in the direction of my friend Tracy who runs the Cathedral Archer Project who would give him breakfast and advuce and help.

I raised over £3K for them with some very generous assistance from Owlstalk this year.

I've not actually mentioned it to anyone till now and would never be so crass as to take a picture or video.

And it was a very ungracious statement from a man who never makes personal attacks but just deals with facts! lol

It's in the genes.

As I thought Mr Perfect, what about the next man 5 yards down the road?