Leeds Ticket Details

I would never believe anything told to me by people 'close to the club'.

Times have changed, it's not the old boys club now.

Agree on this, people are so bloody desperate to look the big I am and in the know that they'll repeat anything they hear when all they do is end up looking incredibly stupid

Agree on this, people are so bloody desperate to look the big I am and in the know that they'll repeat anything they hear when all they do is end up looking incredibly stupid

Yep was watching a tv show the other day, cant quite remember what it was but they were saying as high as 80% of people on forums like these & social media put a front on and pretend they are something they arent.

Don't know if this is reference to me.

I had adult conversations with various conversations with different people from the club, when they were trying to justify the original box prices.

What is the matter with some of you. You're like coiled springs.

Don't know if this is reference to me.

I had adult conversations with various conversations with different people from the club, when they were trying to justify the original box prices.

What is the matter with some of you. You're like coiled springs.

It's reference to nobody in particular, why is everyone so paranoid?