Nando Fessi

FF plays very similar to Deulofeu for Everton, slightly lightweight but excellent on the ball, knows how to play and impossible to tackle in the box!

I would imagine he is perhaps to lightweight for the PL - or should i say if he was playing in a team like Watford that are going to be up against it most games they'll need every body they can get back, and can be abit of a luxury player at times, struggled vs Brighton.

Top top player though and in this division i think you will struggle to find a better natural #10 than FF, he can do it all, I'd put him in the same bracket as players like Ince and Fabbrini - maybe slightly better than those 2 but that's probably some post game bias.

£3million as well is such a steal, having a player that can create as much as he does and score is priceless in this division, considering the prices some of those players are going for it's a great bargain. His passion & attitude as well, i bet there are plenty of players that would happily sit on the bench having just gone up but no, he wants to play football every week. His work rate in games too fits right in with our new style of play such a clever signing by the club.

I thought he was fantastic in the last 20 minutes yesterday, when you're not playing particularly well the big clubs need players who can grab a game by the scruff of the neck and makes things happen and that's exactly what Fernando Forrestieri did yesterday, one of the most exciting players I've seen at Hillsborough in years!!!

Best 3m we've spent in a lon long time. Have wanted him at hills borough since his first came with watford. Hopefully we'll continue to be able to pick up players like him, as without doubt he'll be more than comfortable in the premiership for me.

The best thing is I believe that the club can pick up players like this now. And that is more than a satisfying thing to believe!!

Was that the extremely cold Tuesday night when they beat us 4-1 and he absolutely destroyed us?

I thought exactly the same

One issue with El Topa is that he gets injured so much.  Another is that he often gives the ball away in dangerous positions.  I'm not sure if we did the right thing or not to sell him.  

His replacement Jurado was supposed to be an upgrade, but he has not shown that so far.  Many at Watford question whether we should not have held on to him and given him a chance at Premiership level.

Is Forestieri good enough for the Prem?  I am not sure and for now, we will not now.  One thing is for sure, he is a very, very good Championship level player and an excellent signing for Wednesday.

Perhaps you can forgive and forget Martin Taylor now...

Anyone who calls Fernando Forestieri, Nando Fessi should be ritually flayed in front of the kop and the half-time entertainment should then be random fans rubbing salt into the cut marks

Agreed.

Anything but that waste of time penalty thing or those terrible dancers

I'll be honest, I'd have brought him off after 65 minutes. He'd contributed nothing. And then he makes 3 goals.

Only occasions you would bring off a match-winner like Forestieri is when he's injured or the game is won and you want to keep him fresh.

Players like him can be quiet for 89mins of a match and then pull something from nowhere to create/ score a goal.

Priceless.