Nando Fessi

I thought he suffered from a few things on saturday until he was moved wide.

He missed Bannon . Bannon is the man who lifts the tempo , gets the ball down and then starts the interplay with FF which is when he looks dangerous.

When Nuhiu plays we have no pace to run behind and the opposition defence can push up and shut down his space

Whitehead was clearly under "he shall not pass"

orders on him. Fouled him rather than let him turn and stopped our play. Ref of course was clueless about thos.

This will continue, sides will try and shut him out of the game, and moving him wide is decent ploy during a game as he gets a bit more freedom

It's brilliant how he can move positions during the game and still perform to a high level, in fact he actually was better once he moved out on the wing and got more of the ball. 

I've been so impressed with him, not just his tricky feet, eye for a pass, off the ball movement or finishing ability, but he can also win a header for a little guy, and his work rate is superb. A few times on saturday we were caught with a midfielder out of position upfield and Fessi would track back and put in a tackle for us. 

I never saw much of him when he was at Watford and so wasn't quite sure exactly what to expect from him. But he has proven himself here since almost the first minute and already becoming a fans favourite, absolutely awesome signing and someone who will still improve even more. If there's one player I could watch for 90 mins it would be him, what a player he's going to be for this club.

Now I know why Watford fans called him Fessi!