QPR vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

Any ideas on the lineup?

Few changes...I remember him saying he was going to sort of "Match up the opposition"...But I'd rather have Pudil than Wiggins..I'd rather have Hunt than Palmer..

No Lee?...Can't see the sense...Unless he's hoping for the best in this one...and going for it at Toytown...

7 changes means, 7 players who are fit and should be ready to go.  

Good move imo

Looks like we now have a 100% fit, competitive midweek team with a point to prove to play in the cups / against fatigued league sides / eventually in Europe.... lol

Few changes...I remember him saying he was going to sort of "Match up the opposition"...But I'd rather have Pudil than Wiggins..I'd rather have Hunt than Palmer..

No Lee?...Can't see the sense...Unless he's hoping for the best in this one...and going for it at Toytown...

And I'd rather we didn't play Saturday, Tuesday, Friday in a week.

That's what we've got the squad for. Our 11 still looks good, despite the changes.

Plenty of quality in the team playing tonight.  

Its a win win situation.  Players like Lee, Hutchinson Pudil, Hunt and Turner are rested.  Lots of games coming in thick and fast.  

McGugan has been vying for a start, he gets his chance, same for Palmer, Wiggins and Jose.  

I'm more confident about winning tonight.  

Changes were needed considering we playing only 48 hours ago.  

We can do this. 

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!