QPR vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

We never seem to win at Loftus Road. You see, back in the day, rich men would ride around in Zeppelins, dropping coins on people, and one day I seen J.D Rockerfeller flying by. So I run out of the house with a big washtub and... hey! Where are you going? Anyway, about my washtub. I'd just used it that morning to wash my turkey, which in those days was known as a walking-bird. We'd always have walking-bird on Christmas, with all the trimmings: carrots, peas, flatcaps stuffed with potatoes. Then we'd all watch football, which in those days was called kickball. Anyway, about my washtub, I managed to catch 35 twenty pence pieces, which in those day had a picture of a kestral on them. “Give me five birds for a pound,” you'd say... What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem! Now, I'd like to digress from my prepared remarks to discuss how I invented the terlet...

Erm ok then ........errrrrr.......................................................................

Guest The Horse

Another toughie tonight and I'd gladly take a point but I think our luck might run out 2-0 QPR.

What luck?

We've been playing well and are deserving of all our points so far (bar the Reading game so far) and have been unlucky not to get points in others.

The only ones hoping they're lucky tonight will be QPR.

Have faith my friend!!

Erm ok then ........errrrrr.......................................................................

It was like the time I caught the tram to Middlewood. I needed a new heel for my shoe. So I decided to go to Leftywood, which is what they called Middlewood in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt. Which was the style at the time. Now, to take the tram cost a pound, and in those days, pounds were worth five pounds. I'm not paying five pound for the tram I'm paying a pound, you'd say. Now where was I... oh yes. The important thing was that I had an onion tied to my belt, which was the style at the time. You couldn't get white onions, because of the great onion famine. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones.

Lopez is definitely out. I'd be inclined to rest Hutch too but have him on the bench. I'm sure Turner will play, he's been too good so far. My team;

-------Westwood

Palmer - Lees - Turner - Pudil

--Lee -- Semedo -- Bannan

---Matias - Forestieri

---------Nuhiu

Bench - Joao, Wildsmith, Sougou, Wallace, Loovens, Hutchinson, Hunt

Great OMDT Pauli.

On the last trip to Loftus Road, these 'bushbabies' appeared to be chavvy little scrotes being told what to do by a 40 year old dwarf in a stone island jacket and burberry cap.

Someone to win by the odd goal in 5 or 7.

Lees or Turner to register because they are rubbish at defending crosses.

Big Dave to score a brace with a glancing header and one off his arris as he trips over his boot laces - cos he's that kind of 'baller...