Arsenal Ticket Update

Can't you link us to it?

I'm not that savvy but if you search swfc ticket office on Twitter you'll see it.

It went along the lines of.

Fan - is it true the attendance is restricted to 33k?

Club - no, where did you hear that?

Fan - just what someone said on Twitter, what attendance will we get?

Club - well we've sold 32500 and there's 1500 left.

Fan - what about the other 5000 seats?

Club - what 5000 seats?

Fan - well the ground holds 39000 and that's only 34000.

Club - that's because we can't sell the nw corner and the away end is restricted.

Fan - why do we have to have such harsh segregation.

Club - it's not for segregation it's for safety reasons.

Fan - what about the blocks on the north and south.

Club - they may go on sale if and when required

Fan - aren't they required already as we only have single seats/ restricted view available?

No response.

Found it funny myself. Also contradicts what people were saying about our tickets being restricted.

I'm not that savvy but if you search swfc ticket office on Twitter you'll see it.

It went along the lines of.

Fan - is it true the attendance is restricted to 33k?

Club - no, where did you hear that?

Fan - just what someone said on Twitter, what attendance will we get?

Club - well we've sold 32500 and there's 1500 left.

Fan - what about the other 5000 seats?

Club - what 5000 seats?

Fan - well the ground holds 39000 and that's only 34000.

Club - that's because we can't sell the nw corner and the away end is restricted.

Fan - why do we have to have such harsh segregation.

Club - it's not for segregation it's for safety reasons.

Fan - what about the blocks on the north and south.

Club - they may go on sale if and when required

Fan - aren't they required already as we only have single seats/ restricted view available?

No response.

Found it funny myself. Also contradicts what people were saying about our tickets being restricted.

He's reyt though. They are required. I wouldn't really want to sit on kop with a restricted view. I know it's not too bad but I'd still rather snap up tickets on north or south. 

Don't forget we have some little freak Safety Manager who is either a Scouser or Manc' fan.

Need to get a grip though. It's been decades since the disaster. The stadiums changed considerably, fans themselves are better behaved then they were back then. Everyone else can manage and we are apparently a big club! 

It's just a little annoying really. 

Don't forget we have some little freak Safety Manager who is either a Scouser or Manc' fan.

Not really fair, especially when you know that since the disaster,regulations have made the safety certificate holder ultimately responsible for all safety issues in the ground.

No matter where the blame lies.

I keep seeing people demanding block T to be opened on The North Stand but here's a coup,e of questions gif you.

Have you hot hour ticket yet and if so why is it bothering you so much that block T is still not on sale?

Do you think the fact that on big matches a lot of fans seem to have tickets in other areas of the North Stand because blocks T1 and S were already sold out when they purchased tickets but this doesn't stop them not taking their allocated seats and instead going to stand with the fans who point fingers at away fans in blocks T1 and S?

This means that area of the stand is over capacity and in breach of the safety certificate of the stadium and then when Wednesday try to address this by having ticket checks for people entering that part of the stand the stewards get loads of complaints and abuse.

Not selling block T means if there are serious overcrowding issues in block T1 and S then fans can then spas out into the empty block.

He's reyt though. They are required. I wouldn't really want to sit on kop with a restricted view. I know it's not too bad but I'd still rather snap up tickets on north or south.

Plus tickets in North and South are a higher price bringing in extra revenue.

I keep seeing people demanding block T to be opened on The North Stand but here's a coup,e of questions gif you.

Have you hot hour ticket yet and if so why is it bothering you so much that block T is still not on sale?

Do you think the fact that on big matches a lot of fans seem to have tickets in other areas of the North Stand because blocks T1 and S were already sold out when they purchased tickets but this doesn't stop them not taking their allocated seats and instead going to stand with the fans who point fingers at away fans in blocks T1 and S?

This means that area of the stand is over capacity and in breach of the safety certificate of the stadium and then when Wednesday try to address this by having ticket checks for people entering that part of the stand the stewards get loads of complaints and abuse.

Not selling block T means if there are serious overcrowding issues in block T1 and S then fans can then spas out into the empty block.

yep quite a few just buy a ticket anywhere on north and go and stand up there Edited by parkerowl

little un just been on website and was in queue number 247, is that queue people actually trying to buy tickets? or people just going on to see how many seats are left?

There dosen't look like many are being sold to say hundreds are going on. Maybe the club's doing it on purpose to make it look that way?

New film. Chansiri and the Online Booking Conspiracy