Arsenal Ticket Update

just tried logging onto the ticket section I was in a queue number 466

is this for the Arsenal game ? must be nearing a sell out by next Tuesday surely , 

cant wait. Anyone know how many we have sold up to today ?

Only singles and restricted views left, so there's still time. Every block left is red availability. Sales in the home stands must be up to 27-28k now. 

looks like with all the segregation boll0x the highest we can get is 34k

I don't get it at all. Why can we not sell blocks AA or T1 when we're not filling the away end to the edges. There must be 20-30m between fans. It's not even a grudge match against a team with a big hooligan element. 

Edited by kristmace

I don't get it at all. Why can we not sell blocks AA or T1 when we're not filling the away end to the edges. There must be 20-30m between fans. It's not even a grudge match against a team with a big hooligan element.

SYP are concerned at the possibility of being issued with claims for dry cleaning for all those suits if they have to sit any nearer to us.

Please tell me the 4 black areas on the North Stand isn't segregation...

It keeps changing this I could swear my ticket is in the S block. It's a right load of rounduns. We need to get a grip and open those last 2 blocks, they'll sell in no time! 1 week of sales left and they are fecking around trying to get rid of restricted view seats. Get a grip wednesday and sell these seats. 

I watched Man City v West Ham the other week and couldn't actually spot the segregation for a while.

It is odd just how many seats and how much space we require for segregation.

SYP are a joke of a police force Their is 1300 empty seats and a Tv studio between the North and the west anyone making a run from the north past the TV box along the away end without a policeman stopping them will have done well and probably deserves a place on some kind of game show

As for the south there is wide open fresh air between the away end plus a police bow with no mans land between the stands if they are that worried fill that bit with riot police

If they cant police a stadium with that segregation I suggest we start asking west Yorkshire police or Greater Manchester Police to come over to help Im sure they'd love the luxury of actual space between opposing fans