Arsenal Ticket Update

SYP are a joke of a police force Their is 1300 empty seats and a Tv studio between the North and the west anyone making a run from the north past the TV box along the away end without a policeman stopping them will have done well and probably deserves a place on some kind of game show

As for the south there is wide open fresh air between the away end plus a police bow with no mans land between the stands if they are that worried fill that bit with riot police

If they cant police a stadium with that segregation I suggest we start asking west Yorkshire police or Greater Manchester Police to come over to help Im sure they'd love the luxury of actual space between opposing fans

lol  lol  lol

Only if that seat hasn't been taken.

Season ticket holders only got a certain amount of time to buy their seat before it was released on general sale.

Yeh I'm aware of that but if It's not been taken could have an R on it...................................my son books all my tickets so only going on what he's told me.

So we got any accurate info for how many have actually been sold to this point? Including Arsenal figure?

Could they release more tickets to Arsenal or have they had there lot also?

Ticket office twitter saying they'll update supporters on sales at close of play today. 

Loved the thread on Twitter yesterday with the ticket office trying to say it wasn't segregation related.

I read that - they didn't seem to even acknowledge that the blocks on the North and South existed.

'No no it's the away end concourse and NW Corner that restrict capacity, nothing to see here'

I read that - they didn't seem to even acknowledge that the blocks on the North and South existed.

'No no it's the away end concourse and NW Corner that restrict capacity, nothing to see here'

If the NWC and West Stand are restricted due to concourse sizes etc (probably why Wycombe only got 500) then that's fair enough. But it dosent explain why the two end blocks on the North and South need to be shut.

Ticket office twitter saying they'll update supporters on sales at close of play today. 

I don't do twitter so if you happen to see any info yourself I'd be grateful if you stuck it on here. Ta

Just seen someone already has. 

Edited by mozzy85

If the NWC and West Stand are restricted due to concourse sizes etc (probably why Wycombe only got 500) then that's fair enough. But it dosent explain why the two end blocks on the North and South need to be shut.

and doesnt explain why they were sufficient size for years