OFFICIAL ticket prices vs. Arsenal

I can't be the only one seeing this as yet another opportunity missed to fill the stadium? Can I??

How are you going to get the floating fan, the ones that we know we have loads of as all the attendance data over 'X' amount of years have pointed to this, to pay £33 to sit on the North when they can watch it for free on the TV, Pub, Stream??

Also, that £33 is potentially £8 dearer than the chap next to you has paid?!?! Just because the said chap with a season ticket may be in a different position personally and can afford to or has the time to make a season ticket a viable option. How is that enticing the floating fan who may have had his interest piqued at the slight upturn in results (although Saturday's performance was dire) and may be thinking about taking in another game...maybe his last home game was the Reading game early in the season (enough to put anyone off for life!). The season ticket holders already have the advantage of lower ticket prices per game, why does there need to be such a huge disparity in pricing between the two sections of our fan base?

Let's get things into perspective here...it's the League Cup 4th Round, not a Quarter Final or a Semi Final...the 4th Round. So what if it's Arsenal...they never play a full strength team in this competition, hell, they couldn't be bothered to field a full strength team against their most fiercest rivals in the last round!

I may be old enough to remember when we used to play Arsenal year in year out and hence this game doesn't mean as much to me as our younger element, but I can't help but look at those prices and think the club have got it wrong again, not massively wrong like the season ticket phasing so and the match categories, but wrong nonetheless.

The only good thing, and it's something I have banged on about for years, is that the concession prices are bang on. Kids ticket prices should be like this for the rest of the season.

Big mistake with the adult prices and I'll be shocked if we get anywhere near 30k.

I can't be the only one seeing this as yet another opportunity missed to fill the stadium? Can I??

How are you going to get the floating fan, the ones that we know we have loads of as all the attendance data over 'X' amount of years have pointed to this, to pay £33 to sit on the North when they can watch it for free on the TV, Pub, Stream??

Also, that £33 is potentially £8 dearer than the chap next to you has paid?!?! Just because the said chap with a season ticket may be in a different position personally and can afford to or has the time to make a season ticket a viable option. How is that enticing the floating fan who may have had his interest piqued at the slight upturn in results (although Saturday's performance was dire) and may be thinking about taking in another game...maybe his last home game was the Reading game early in the season (enough to put anyone off for life!). The season ticket holders already have the advantage of lower ticket prices per game, why does there need to be such a huge disparity in pricing between the two sections of our fan base?

Let's get things into perspective here...it's the League Cup 4th Round, not a Quarter Final or a Semi Final...the 4th Round. So what if it's Arsenal...they never play a full strength team in this competition, hell, they couldn't be bothered to field a full strength team against their most fiercest rivals in the last round!

I may be old enough to remember when we used to play Arsenal year in year out and hence this game doesn't mean as much to me as our younger element, but I can't help but look at those prices and think the club have got it wrong again, not massively wrong like the season ticket phasing so and the match categories, but wrong nonetheless.

The only good thing, and it's something I have banged on about for years, is that the concession prices are bang on. Kids ticket prices should be like this for the rest of the season.

Big mistake with the adult prices and I'll be shocked if we get anywhere near 30k.

Its absolutely perfect pricing point.

Of course ST holders should have discounted prices for tickets for this type of game.

And £33 is bloody decent value for this type of game anyway.

God help some of these fans when we get promoted to the Prem & they have to shell out £40+ on a regular basis, home & away.

Edited by BRADDAZ

Agreed, season ticket holders should be charged £100 a ticket so that fair weather fans can get in for nowt.

I mean really, underpinning the message that season tickets are comparatively excellent value by offering holders cheaper prices is ridiculous...

I've got a season ticket, tried buying an extra ticket for a mate who is a member but comes in at £33 (North). Doesnt seem like it's possible to buy the second ticket for a member at their discounted rate

The member needs to be added to your friends and family, and you need to select the ticket is for them, rather than as the 2nd one for your ST.