OFFICIAL ticket prices vs. Arsenal

The £5 for a kid is great and not before time, however rewarding season ticket holders who have only paid about £17 a game doesn't reall make short term financial sense (I think they'll be paying much more next year).

I won't be going, I've been ripped off once already this season and this just makes me feel like it's happening again, call me a part timer, I don't care, I would like to go more but I'm not prepared to pay those prices to see Arsenil send out there development squad.

Hey ho...

Awaits public humiliation..... again !

I assumed with all of your vociferous opinions that you were a regular attendee.

Apologies if already been mentioned, but perhaps it could have been an idea to offer ticket bundles for this and the Forest clash the following weekend (or Hull prior).

That way those who will be paying the most to go to the cup game (i.e. non season ticket holders) might be tempted to go to both. Imagine if it was £50 for both instead of the one off £30 or so.

Not a gripe by the way, broadly I am in agreement with these prices. Never going to be as low as we would ideally want, but not bad. 

I think they could have put it a bit lower for the adults but its a winner for me as Im taking my two little nephews so its £40 for the 3 of us.

Can't grumble.

If Arsenal are stupid enough to play there development squad then that will give us an even better chance to beat them.

Apologies if already been mentioned, but perhaps it could have been an idea to offer ticket bundles for this and the Forest clash the following weekend (or Hull prior).

That way those who will be paying the most to go to the cup game (i.e. non season ticket holders) might be tempted to go to both. Imagine if it was £50 for both instead of the one off £30 or so.

Not a gripe by the way, broadly I am in agreement with these prices. Never going to be as low as we would ideally want, but not bad. 

Used to do that for United games and Hillsborough was half empty as a result.

They were £25 for adults, £10 over 65's and £5 concession.

Game was on TV as well.

I suppose the difference is Spurs play arsenal at home at least once every season for the last 30+ years so they reduced the cup ticket prices to attract more fans.

I can't remember the last time we played a champions league side at home, so the club are right with their prices IMO. As others have said if some complain about £30 odd quid to see Arsenal at home then they're in for a disappointing future

I suppose the difference is Spurs play arsenal at home at least once every season for the last 30+ years so they reduced the cup ticket prices to attract more fans.

I can't remember the last time we played a champions league side at home, so the club are right with their prices IMO. As others have said if some complain about £30 odd quid to see Arsenal at home then they're in for a disappointing future

Last week's game was pretty much a sell out for Spurs - I suppose the derby against Arsenal will always have that draw for most fans of both clubs.

If people really want to choke about matchday prices - take a look at what Arsenal & Spurs charge.

I think our pricing for the game is fair and we have a reasonable chance of beating them.

Guest Deleted member

The £5 for a kid is great and not before time, however rewarding season ticket holders who have only paid about £17 a game doesn't really make short term financial sense (I think they'll be paying much more next year).

I won't be going, I've been ripped off once already this season and this just makes me feel like it's happening again, call me a part timer, I don't care, I would like to go more but I'm not prepared to pay those prices to see Arsenil send out there development squad.

I think its more about rewarding people who've put the best part of £500 into the club - rather than people who turn up once and moan about being ripped off

Only just noticed this.

+1 to the club for sensible ticket pricing.

-1 to the club for charging home fans more than way fans.

I'll be honest and say £25 IMO would have been right for all areas - members & ST £20....... 

Gooners are getting it at £25 which they'll be well happy with and is a bit of a kick in the knackers for the home fans

Hey ho