OFFICIAL ticket prices vs. Arsenal

I'm in that boat.

I'm a ST and my dad's a member.

Want to get us tickets today but I'd have to pay full whack for him if purchasing in next week.

Just buy the ticket now, get there early on Sat v Preston and swap it for a membership ticket for your Dad and they will pay you back the difference.

Obviously it's not ideal, but you can work around it.

Do our season ticket holders get cheaper tickets at away grounds, or are they charged the same as non-season ticket holders?

I would imagine that if it happened for a cup game when we were away, then our season ticket holders would get the same deal as the home ones. Both clubs have to agree on prices for cup games

Guest Deleted member

Can get your point but I put over £100 for one game and the fact they've set Arsenals ticket level at our so called "discounted" level says quite a lot really...

£100? were you sat in the dugout? lol

Do our season ticket holders get cheaper tickets at away grounds, or are they charged the same as non-season ticket holders?

No

If that's what the clubs agreed, (with it being a cup game both clubs have to agree...) then they would yes.

To your knowledge, has that ever happened in your life time?

Because in my life time, I've never, ever seen home fans charged more in all three home stands than away fans in the away end.

And I've never, ever seen a club charge the visiting away fans based on their home season ticket prices.

Oh, and both clubs don't have to agree - I believe prices would be set by the Football League if clubs could not agree.

Guest Deleted member

Because in my life time, I've never, ever seen home fans charged more in all three home stands than away fans in the away end.

No, its never happened before. Its clearly a mistake

And I've never, ever seen a club charge the visiting away fans based on their home season ticket prices.

Oh, and both clubs don't have to agree - I believe prices would be set by the Football League if clubs could not agree.

Have we ever played a cup away game whereby the home season ticket holders got a discount and ours didn't?

United would sell out and we won't. Their support is better than ours, and if we were still stuck in League 1 we wouldn't be getting such crowds. Our big support is a myth. Other than the odd game, the same 20,000 turn up every week.

Arsenal have over 50,000 season ticket holders and members so they'll probably never reach general sale.

Yeah I tweeted the TO for clarity and they have to offer their ST holders and members the discount too

United would sell out and we won't. Their support is better than ours, and if we were still stuck in League 1 we wouldn't be getting such crowds. Our big support is a myth. Other than the odd game, the same 20,000 turn up every week.

you're fishing right?